5k KO busto hand

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

10 handed FT. Eff stacks 55bb.

Player 1 – UTG : 200k
      Player 2 -UTG+1 : 125k
      Hero (bb) : 115k.
      Blinds: 1k/2k/300.

UTG ( Macau cash game reg, good player) and UTG +1 ( previous MPCC champion and macau reg) has a lot of history with each other. Both of them where on my table for 4 levels on day 1 and another 3 levels on day 2 and both of them had stacks. They both where goin at each other and every time player 1 raised player 2 flatted. My bustout hand was hand 3 of the FT and hand 2 had them locking horns again when player 1 won the pot with a delayed C-bet.

Action: UTG opens to 4500
      UTG+1: Flats
      Folded to Hero (bb) : A9o : Raises to 15000.
      UTG : Folds,
      UTG +1 : Re – Raises to 35k.
      Hero : Shoves
      UTG + 1: Calls with AA.

Let me know what you think and I will post my thought process.

Sammy any laggy squeezers between u and them on the table? Its ideal for “the back raise” .. Flat with nutted hands ep hoping someone will take the obvious good spot and go for a squeeze from lp.. (This was the same reason that I folded qq pre to you in the cash game when you had back raised jammed on me… There were a couple of fishy squeezers on our table..) .. Since the villain is a reg he could be balancing this play as you are a known “baller” on the circuit ;).. but the range is more weighted towards the nuts.. IMO

Exactly my point in the post to Justin. Not on that table. I would flat on a lot of tables but not there where people are playing pretty straight forward.

Rohit Bhalla

yoyo..these baller plays are giving me sleepless nights here lol..

like the 3bet, but just fold to 4bet unless u give villain so much credit to do this light. Straight forward table right?

sunny sen

yoyo..these baller plays are giving me sleepless nights here lol..

like the 3bet, but just fold to 4bet unless u give villain so much credit to do this light. Straight forward table right?

+1, also ICM considerations (dont know the payouts though) would make this a fold pre?

@Rohit: Bhai, I said straight forward table when it comes to 3 betting. I dont think he can ever flat there to get a 3 bet from the table unless someone picks up a hand. I only took this line because it was UTG +1. But, what do u think his flatting/4b range here is given the dynamics?

@Rentdollarinplay
      : There were no major pay jumps at this stage. However, i think later on it will be a consideration.

Arjun Parmar

hey sam like the 3bet but would usually fold a weak Ace to a 4bet. imo

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]
[bsa_pro_ad_space id=1]