99 EP – 3 guys flat behind, 2 overcards on board :/

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author

Poker Stars $10+$1 No Limit Hold’em Tournament – t125/t250 Blinds + t30 – 9 players – View hand 2130815
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

SB: t21230 M = 32.91
      BB: t10144 M = 15.73
      UTG: t29026 M = 45.00
      Hero (UTG+1): t7251 M = 11.24
      UTG+2: t2975 M = 4.61
      MP1: t16594 M = 25.73
      MP2: t5842 M = 9.06
      CO: t7595 M = 11.78
      BTN: t22268 M = 34.52

Pre Flop: (t645) Hero is UTG+1 with 9 9
      , Hero raises to t500, , MP1 calls t500, , SB calls t375, BB calls t250

Flop: (t2270) Q T 2 (4 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero checks, MP1 checks

I basically gave up now, did not want to continue

Turn: (t2270) T (4 players)
      SB bets t250, BB calls t250, Hero folds, MP1 calls t250

River: (t3020) 4 (3 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, MP1 checks

fine imo.

i would check raise about 750 on the turn and then give up if anymore bets from him. His turn bet looked suspicious.

Anonymous
      Inactive

i would raise 800 pre and as aman said raise 750/fold on turn…..and if i get a call on turn then raise 1250 on river

i would raise 800 pre and as aman said raise 750/fold on turn…..and if i get a call on turn then raise 1250 on river

What purpose do these bets fulfill? Just giving away more chips. No better hands fold to those bets.

Seems completely fine as played

i would check raise about 750 on the turn and then give up if anymore bets from him. His turn bet looked suspicious.

Suspicious of him having nothing? Would just call rather. Y make a worse hand fold. Just call if u think u r ahead.

Suspicious of him having nothing? Would just call rather. Y make a worse hand fold. Just call if u think u r ahead.

my analysis.. check raising turn might make him fold a weaker Q, which he would have kept betting if not raised.. plus if he is having any over cards (A or K) with a decent kicker, he might not want to chase considering pot odds and our aggression… Unless he is on complete air we could win only if we don’t go to show down. Following this line of thought i would give him credit of having a better hand than us if he bets hard at river and thus fold.

Though lot depends on villain’s stats also.. If he is a good reg he knows what we’re thinking.

Soni

Played fine!! You could have maybe c-bet the flop arnd 1100ish but this board does hit their range and its better to give up.. although i might be tempted to call the small 250 turn bet as we r getting a good price and hope for a check check on the river..

Arjun Parmar

would raise more pre… 600 – 700… otherwise played fine imo…

my analysis.. check raising turn might make him fold a weaker Q, which he would have kept betting if not raised.. plus if he is having any over cards (A or K) with a decent kicker, he might not want to chase considering pot odds and our aggression… Unless he is on complete air we could win only if we don’t go to show down. Following this line of thought i would give him credit of having a better hand than us if he bets hard at river and thus fold.

Though lot depends on villain’s stats also.. If he is a good reg he knows what we’re thinking.

Making it 750 on the turn makes him call 500 for a 3300ish pot… You think that’s not good pot odds? If you wan’t to bluff at it, fire a bigger bullet and shut down. Such small

Thanks guys, helped a lot 🙂

Specially Anti thought process was good

What purpose do these bets fulfill? Just giving away more chips. No better hands fold to those bets.

Seems completely fine as played

well the turn bet from from SB was a “how deep the water is” kinda bet, he’s bet seems like he doesnt like this card and just raising minimum so that he doesn’t face much action from others, and if i reraise here then if he has a weak hand he might not wanna play and give it up….even if he calls he may be chasing a straight of some draw there and the river card is complete dead card….and the 1250 raise will make him fold…….seems like a good spot to bluff, our hand has a good showdown value too…..

well the turn bet from from SB was a “how deep the water is” kinda bet, he’s bet seems like he doesnt like this card and just raising minimum so that he doesn’t face much action from others, and if i reraise here then if he has a weak hand he might not wanna play and give it up….even if he calls he may be chasing a straight of some draw there and the river card is complete dead card….and the 1250 raise will make him fold…….seems like a good spot to bluff, our hand has a good showdown value too…..

Hahaha was waiting for this to happen. We need some more of $$TtotheMFingROLL$$ in this forum xD

Perfectly played… Nothing wrong… Giving up is winning too in my line of profession….

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]
[bsa_pro_ad_space id=1]