AceHighAllin Containment thread

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • Author

Imo, We need this.

well from your link got to the main site…looks like the admin is a big scarlett johansson fan…. 😉

@ Mods – This is the second time Acehighallin has threatened to take my life, and it makes me feel very uncomfortable knowing that some mad lurker might just stab me when I step out of my house next time to put food on the table for my family.
      I would like an Apology from him, or else have him banned for making such threats so blatantly in a public thread and expecting no repercussions.

Arjun Parmar

how old are u guys?

how old are u guys?

I just want it to be clear, That I am of legal age.

^ Nice pic dude,Is he your latino boyfriend-cum-Hitman ?

Arjun Parmar

I just want it to be clear, That I am of legal age.

lol… ya i can see that…

richestuser

Its always good to clear ur disputes like a MAN…..Let me give both of u a chance to clear it..rather than fighting like kids…

a Best of 5 HUP sitngo matches between both the players…. i am proposing a stake of 22$…location Pokerstars homegames

so sort ur things there

i am game…but i think troll is afraid of me….

richestuser

ok acehighallin is in…troll are u ready? …if yes …then do let everybody know… let us do this…

just let us know the tournament id. gl both guys

ps id-babai009

you just hope troll is not currently residing in america, otherwise no game 🙁

anuj i think u just gave troll a good excuse not to play me…he is like a frighten baby…..hes so scared right now that he stopped posting his mediocre posts….

sunny sen

anuj i think u just gave troll a good excuse not to play me…he is like a frighten baby…..hes so scared right now that he stopped posting his mediocre posts….

will u do the same?? pretty please

will u do the same?? pretty please

Lol, easy $100, not worth outing myself though, He might wanna stab me also. Need to put food on the table, you know.

richestuser

how can a person get stabbed by playing online poker….this looks like super advanced technology ..
      ok one thing is true..stakes at which player play may vary …so reducing stake to 5+0.5 $ shud work….what do u say troll?

General Tao

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]
[bsa_pro_ad_space id=1]