Adda52 Poker Pro Series – Win Cash Prizes for Free every Saturday

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Calling all poker enthusiasts from across the nation for the launch of the brand new event, “Poker Pro Series – I” commencing on 31st August 2013. After an incredibly successful event i.e. “Monsoon Poker Fever” last month, the mega successful duo, Adda52.com and Poker Guru have teamed up again to lure the Indian poker audience with their upcoming poker series.

“Poker Pro Series – I” will entitle every participant to win from a lavish prize pool of INR 1,00,000 guaranteed with a simple and quick registration into the event just by signing up on Adda52.com. Although the buy-in for the tourney is INR 500, for all PokerGuru members it will be a freeroll. All you need to do is make a deposit of INR 1,000 (could be used to play real cash games) using the bonus code: PG1000.

The “Poker Pro Series – I” is structured as a weekly tournament and is scheduled to be conducted on the following 4 specific SaturdayÂ’s @ 10 PM IST:

· 31st August 2013

· 7th September 2013

· 21st September 2013

· 28th September 2013

These four weekly tournaments are divided into a prize pool of INR 25,000 each. After receiving a record-breaking participation in the “Monsoon Poker Fever” held last month, “Poker Pro Series – I” is expected to open to massive participation from poker players across the country.

With the onset on “Poker Pro Series – I”, Saturdays will no longer be known as the day for rest, well not in the Indian poker circuit. With INR 1,00,000 in combined guarantees up for grabs every Saturday, thereÂ’s never been a better way to enjoy the weekend than by hitting the virtual felt at Adda52.com.
      Someone rightly quoted, “” Let your success story weave along the same words and the choice to participate in this mega tourney reward you, with massive accolades!

Registration Process

Existing members can enter in the tournament with a nominal buy-in of INR 500 @ Adda52.com. This entitles them to win a chance from the sumptuous prize pool of INR 25K every week. On the other hand, PokerGuru Players can secure their seat in this magnificent poker tournament through a direct entry to this tourney by making a deposit of INR 1000 (could be used to play real cash games) and registering with the bonus code PG1000! Participate now in the first of its “Poker Pro Series – I” weekly tournament by a simple and quick registration into the event by signing up on Adda52.com now! A chance to win from a splendid prize pool of INR 25K every week waits for all the participants.

So brush your gambling techniques and fix the Internet connection because becoming rich overnight was never so easy!

Anonymous
      Inactive

After the unprecedented response of Poker Pro Series (PPS)-1, Adda52.com and Poker Guru are back with PPS-2 where players stand to win from a prize pool of INR 100K. The series kicks off from 5th October and will be held every Saturday on the 19th, 26th October and 9th November 2013. Each Saturday, players stand to win from a pool of INR 25K making it a huge INR 100K over the month of PPS-2.

PPS-1 awarded INR 100K to winning players and wrapped up on 28th September where players with usernames s4pp4s, cardtwister, nahusha, ADITYA27901 won the top prizes. The first leg of the Poker Pro Series spread across August-September 2013 had seen a great response from poker players with over 60 participants each Saturday.

PPS-2, where Poker Guru players have a chance to get complimentary entry will start from 5th October at 10 PM. All a player has to do to register is deposit Rs.1000 in his Adda52 account and use the code PG1000 and he will be granted entry to the subsequent Saturdays tourney. Players from Adda52 who wish to participate in the same and compete with the Pros can directly buy-in to the tourney with Rs.5000.

Poker Guru
      Participant
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]
[bsa_pro_ad_space id=1]