Another satellite or freeroll

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • Author
      APB1989

Hey guyz just wanted to ask if there is any possibility for another satellite/freeroll to the IPS tourneys… If it is gonna happen I would just like to request u guyz to conduct it on FTP…the one on 888 had many glitches due to which many people including me could not participate in it…Hope it happens…

Simon Mint

I prefer Fulltilt too.
      Can we start a vote on this pls?

richestuser

yup..FTP or pokerstars will be much better… at-least satellites to single tournament(5K/10K) can be organized …if not for the full IPS passport

Denny

You can set up your own private tournaments on Ladbrokes Poker ,,, without going through the site owners.

just means cash goes to your account though ..

APB1989

Guyz we can start a poll afterwards first we need a confirmation regarding the freeroll from pokerguru and IPS…and ya it can be for any one of the 5K events…

or may be titan poker? Its the same as the old VC.

APB1989

guyz since we havent got a reply till now its safe to say that there aint gonna be another satellite for this edition of IPS…

Hi
      The subject line dint have a mention of IPS so we missed it out. I just happened to see it just now.
      IPS wont be having any more satellites for IPS 4.
      IPS 5 is from 4th to 6th of March. We shall try and have a satellite on a platform which is voted for in favour of.
      888 was also having a glitch earlier but it was sorted out soon by pokerguru. That kind of glitch can happen at FTP or any other platform as well.
      We shall try and have the satellite at the best possible platform.
      Looking forward to more poker in 2011.
      Cheers

APB1989

@IPS: plz keep individual satellites/freerolls so that there can be more oppurtunities…

Free rolls are ruled out as far as things stand right now…..but satellites are surely on the agenda…..
      We shall take suggestions from all before we go ahead with the next set of satellites for the IPS 5 which is from 4th to 6th March….we would like to have such satellites which are liked by most so taking suggestions is on our agenda…….

APB1989

well thats the best thing regarding IPS ,its always open for discussions. I hope it stays that way…

Simon Mint

Could we have a rebuy satellite on Fulltilt with the winner getting an all expenses paid trip with buyin included?

Thanks …. we shall try and live upto your expectation in future as well.

well thats the best thing regarding IPS ,its always open for discussions. I hope it stays that way…

A “rebuy satellite”….difficult….a normal satellite is easy to configure and hold but a rebuy seems quite a task…..

Could we have a rebuy satellite on Fulltilt with the winner getting an all expenses paid trip with buyin included?

Simon Mint

Sorry I’m not very familiar with the organization part but why would a rebuy satellite be more difficult to organize than a normal one?
      The reason I suggested a rebuy is because we won’t need as many entries and moreover the buyin can be lower….

We shall try and work it out…..give us some time……

APB1989

well a rebuy satellite would be difficult because u can never predict the total no of buy ins and so the prize package becomes difficult to manage..

APB
      I know but lets see. If we are able to get a solution for it else we stick to the conventional satellite.

Denny

Guys it is possible to set-up from scratch a tournament (password protected, your own level of buyin; date starting/time with just a player account on Ladbrokes (Iplayer platform) Just get together and decide what you want .. start your own thread and organise yourselves.

Do it far enough in advance of any tourney you wish to attend in order that the player can cash out and make his arrangements?

Excellent suggestion.

Guys it is possible to set-up from scratch a tournament (password protected, your own level of buyin; date starting/time with just a player account on Ladbrokes (Iplayer platform) Just get together and decide what you want .. start your own thread and organise yourselves.

Do it far enough in advance of any tourney you wish to attend in order that the player can cash out and make his arrangements?

Excellent suggestion..
      the satellite should be organized well in advance as the air fares would be low n as mentioned it takes time to withdraw money from the site…

Denny

Excellent suggestion..
      the satellite should be organized well in advance as the air fares would be low n as mentioned it takes time to withdraw money from the site…

Or arrange a monthly tournament for PokerGuru members … winner can then attend whenever he wants

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]

PokerGuru - The ONE Stop for Indian Poker Players

Follow us on social media
[easy-followers title="Social Followers" total_type="text_before" columns="row" template="metro"]
[bsa_pro_ad_space id=1]