BI 3.50$ 9-18 Man Non Turbo
      Bankroll :35$
      Event Completion Until Br is tripled or unlikely bust
      Cut 60/40 in favour of Backer With Make up
      Event Completion 6th 12 2012
      Payment Method P2P Transfer
      Paymend Payout P2P Transfer

PS Username xxDmaskxx

OPR Link http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/pokerstars/xxDmaskxx/poker/results/84B7B039982E4C589134212C3CE1EC98.html?t=2

Sharkscope Link https://www.sharkscope.com/#Player-Statistics//networks/PokerStars/players/xxDmaskxx

SKYPE gamegurus

thanking you
      Ayush
      feedback and suggestions are welcome 🙂

Hi Ayush, do you have any experience in these 9-18 man SNGs ? Can you provide stats relevant to the games you have requested a stake for, instead of links to OPR, which record only 45man+ SNGs ? Also since your Abi is 0.89, why dont you look at playing games closer to that , and not jump directly to the $3.5s . Mention how much volume you can put in etc. The more relevant info you provide, the better chances of getting a stake. Just my 2 cents :). Also why do you mention “unlikely bust”, in fact risk of ruin is very high with a 10BI Bankroll.

sir your feedback is highly appreciated.I totally agree with you i have been grinding at bi level above specified by you(.25/.50/1$ 45 Man).Why i have chosen 3.50$ bi level 9-18 Man Non turbo so as to show some concrete profits to backer as at above bi it would require longer time.You are right 10bi is really risky job to move forward with as i play 4-6 table at time.Even i am comfortable with 40bi-30bi minimum at each level.Not went for 40bi ie 140$ as backers will lack interest as this my first stake and i would consider this as proving confidence in my backers.Keeping your points in consideration and risk of ruin ie bust factor this is my current plan 🙂

Sng Plan Mentioned Below

Step 1 – 1.50$ 27 Man Non turbo until Br is 45$

Step 2 – 1.50$/3.50$ 27 man Non turbo Ratio 3/1 until br is 70$

Step 3 – 1.50/3.50$ 27 man Non turbo Ratio until br is 150$

Event will be completed within the said day when the target is achieved or bust.

Start Time 6th 12 2012
      Bankroll :35$
      Event Completion Until Br is tripled or unlikely bust
      Cut 60/40 in favour of Backer With Make up
      Event Completion 6th 12 2012
      Payment Method P2P Transfer
      Payment Payout P2P Transfer

PS Username xxDmaskxx

your 2 cents really worth 🙂
      thanks again

Rail will be mentioned below after session is over

Backers usually like to see horses who are eager to learn, and grind their way up deservingly . I might be interested in getting you started with 50cent 45man Turbos, and move up quickly as the BR builds. If you are interested, PM me for skype.

PM sent

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]
[bsa_pro_ad_space id=1]