BAD ORGANIZED POKERGURU FREEROLL

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      LEO9

I WAS VERY MUCH DISSAPPOINTED WHEN THE GAME GOT INTERRUPTED
      AND NEW GAME STARTED AS I WAS AT TOP AND WAS GOING GOOD.
      IT REALLY PISSED ME OFF WHEN NEW GAME STARTED AFTER PLAYING FOR SO LONG,
      AS WELL WINNING AND GOING GOOD IN THE TOUR WITH 16K WITH MY NICKNAME POKERLEO9
      I CAN SAY IT A BAD ORGANIZED GAME.
      SO I DNT WANT TO PLAY THE NEW AND OUT AS SOON AS THE NEW GAME STARTED
      AND DONT WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY OF THE ACES UNLIMITED TOUR.

Hi,

We apologize for the way the Freeroll turned out for you, but you must understand, that the VC software had a glitch and due to that the blinds were not increasing, and there was no choice but to terminate the Freeroll.

We understand your frustation, and am sure that Pokerguru.in will make amends soon, and will get in touch with you about this issue.

We again apologize and hope that we can make it upto some way or the other.

Cheers

Aces Unlimited

Jan Hlobil
      Participant

sorry leo u feel that way, but to be fair to everyone we had to restart the tournament, unfortunately some people who were doing good in the first one suffered because of this. We obviously have not requested a tournament of only one blind level, this was a technical glitch of iPoker and beyond PokerGuru’s control.

Siddarth Singhvi
      Participant

Being a regular member of the forum, I would like to say that i have played all the pokerguru freerolls since the beginning and each one of them has been held perfectly. As explained by the site admin and the tournament organizer, there was glitch at the part of VC and they had to stop this never ending tournament. I can understand your frustation as you were the chip leader but then you have to understand that the tourney was going no where- had to be stopped.
      And plz dont be so harsh towards acesunlimited. If Rooney left MANU, he was doomed nothing would have happened to the club.

Try your luck next time maybe next week.
      -Sid

PS: I am not a MANU fan nor am I a fan of playing poker at VC(the GUI sucks). NOM.

LEO9

Hi,

We apologize for the way the Freeroll turned out for you, but you must understand, that the VC software had a glitch and due to that the blinds were not increasing, and there was no choice but to terminate the Freeroll.

We understand your frustation, and am sure that Pokerguru.in will make amends soon, and will get in touch with you about this issue.

We again apologize and hope that we can make it upto some way or the other.

Cheers

Aces Unlimited

so what amends going to make soon

LEO9

Being a regular member of the forum, I would like to say that i have played all the pokerguru freerolls since the beginning and each one of them has been held perfectly. As explained by the site admin and the tournament organizer, there was glitch at the part of VC and they had to stop this never ending tournament. I can understand your frustation as you were the chip leader but then you have to understand that the tourney was going no where- had to be stopped.
      And plz dont be so harsh towards acesunlimited. If Rooney left MANU, he was doomed nothing would have happened to the club.

Try your luck next time maybe next week.
      -Sid

PS: I am not a MANU fan nor am I a fan of playing poker at VC(the GUI sucks). NOM.

well you dont need to explain me about the glitch as i too know , but being at top place if u would be at my place or anyone
      there would be same reaction for sure,if we play and lose or win by our own then its ok but losing coz of some glitch caused by the tour organiser then whats the point to play,it might repeat again in any other form of mistake.
      this is not play money game,we are here to partcipate for the real money.
      so i will surely say it sucks.

Jan Hlobil
      Participant

Leo, a technical glitch happened that was beyond our control and we had to make an decision on what to do, either we could reschedule the tournament to a later date or we could restart the tournament, and in both cases transfer of chip stacks to the new tournament was not possible.
      If this was a buy-in tournament we would certainly refund your buy-in , but as this tournament had free entry and your chiplead doesn’t automatically translate to a cash prize we can’t justify compensating you for what happened.

I guess one of the suggestion may be to choose some reliable software in future like FT,PS 888poker etc…

Denny

I have played plenty of tourneys on ipoker software and it has always been 100% reliable. This was just an unfortunate mishap.

It’s a freeroll so nobody can have any complaints about something they are getting for free.

More frustrating when your ISP disappears in the middle of a game leaving you with no connection :'(

Great job and hope we have many more more of the same to come .. ::) ::) ::)

Happy Diwali Everyone

I have played plenty of tourneys on ipoker software and it has always been 100% reliable. This was just an unfortunate mishap.

It’s a freeroll so nobody can have any complaints about something they are getting for free.

More frustrating when your ISP disappears in the middle of a game leaving you with no connection :'(

Great job and hope we have many more more of the same to come .. ::) ::) ::)

Happy Diwali Everyone

Thank you Mumbai Magic and wish you good luck for our next freeroll …

Cheers – Aces Unlimited

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]
[the_ad_group id="101476"]