Bank Roll Management for SNGs in pokerstars.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Monisha Jain

Hi,

I have just deposited a 100 $ in poker stars, and want to try playing the 90/180 man SNGs. What level buy-in should i be starting at with this kind of bank roll? I can deposit more, but i’d like to try my hand with this 100$ deposit first, and see if i can build it up, or if its just going to go down the drain :). What would be the recommended buy-in in the SNGs?

Thanks,
      Monisha.

in my conservative but (no-bust) opinion …. start with playing 1.5$ single table sng’s … once you double the 100 u have deposited.. move to 18/27 player sngs.. if you drop 100 in them.. move back to single table sngs.. try again.. once you have around 400.. move to 45/90 player .. move to 180 once you have around 700-1000 in ur roll..

Monisha Jain

Oh, ok, thanks for this tip Vinay! Seems to make sense. I was wanting to jump to the 90/180 tables straight away. Will try it out this way and let you know how it goes!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Good luck Monisha

Np.. GL .. Do post difficult hands on the forum.. I myself learn a lot analysing the hands ..

saby

I have grinded more than 3K 180 mans on stars.. the min buy in available is 2.5$ i think 40 BI is ok but u need to score in your first attempts… ideally u need atleast 100BI to play 180s comfortably… i have a good ROI in them but i have also had 200 games BE stretches and been 100BI down multiple times. Try it out and let me know how it goes… u can also play the 1$ 90 mans and .5$ 90 mans if ur not comfortable with 2.5 180s

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]
[bsa_pro_ad_space id=1]