Banks online poker.

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • Author
      suraj chaddi

Members of this community,i request ur advice on this topic.I need some advice as how to do transactions in india regarding online poker…Since neteller cancelled net+ cards in inida.

Shd we compulsary have icici bank account for cashout from neteller…..

or

Can we do it from national banks like SBH or sbi……?? do banks have problem with source of online poker as money source….??if so how to deal

Poker Guru
      Participant

Hi Suraj,

How much money do you want to cashout?

For neteller we strongly suggest http://blog.neteller.com/tag/local-bank-deposit/ This is the most exhaustive set of instructions. Also do you also have a credit card?

suraj chaddi

thnx for replyin bro…i dont have a credit card..all i have is debit card of sbi

Poker Guru
      Participant

SBI card will not be of help. You can get a moneybooker INR account and cashout by cheque which again will be in INR.

This can be then deposited in your SBI account. For taxation and reporting purposes kindly consult your Chartered accountant but taxation implications only come into the picture if the amount along with your declared income exceeds the minimum income bracket.

suraj chaddi

Bro….really thnx…looks like lot of complicated matters will come into picture…if we consistently earn from online poker???
      wht abot neteller….can i use and neteller linked to my sbi bank account??

Do they still accept local bank deposits?

I got this mail from Neteller on 17th June 2011

Dear Anuj,

Due to issues with a third-party provider, we are unable to offer Local Bank Deposits to our members in India at this time. We are currently in the process of establishing a new provider and will let you know when you are able to use this option again.
      What this means for you

Any funds in your eWallet are safe and available for you to use at any site that accepts NETELLER
      Effective immediately, if you have our old Local Bank Deposit credentials on file and attempt to use them to deposit to your eWallet, we will not be able to credit your account

Deposit by International Bank Transfer
      In the meantime, you can still fund your eWallet by making an International Bank Transfer. Simply sign in to your account, select it from the “Deposit” tab, and follow the steps. For more information on how to make an International Bank Transfer, please review our FAQ.

NETELLER

Bro….really thnx…looks like lot of complicated matters will come into picture…if we consistently earn from online poker???
      wht abot neteller….can i use and neteller linked to my sbi bank account??

Ya its fine. I usually withdraw my money from neteller through member wire and it just takes 4-5 days to get that money in my SBI account.

suraj chaddi

India sucks in online poker……Neteller first remove net+ cards…and now local deposit options…and after 2 months i think neteller will not be available in india……….:-(

suraj chaddi

@anuj ..what is member wire??????

Member wire or wire transfer is a method of Electronic funds transfer from one bank account to another bank account. For every withdraw(wire transfer method) I make, Neteller charges me 575 INR everytime. Dont know about other sites.

richestuser

Its time to say good buy to netteler..entropay is the best way of transferring money and cheapest too… Entropay provides a VCC(Virtual credit card).. which can be used to get money in ur bank account.. without much problem and as quickly as 1 day.

suraj chaddi

Hey i think entropay is scam…i dont see any results of entropay on wikipedia……..”richestuser” r u some commision guy for entropay…..

Poker Guru
      Participant

Hi Suraj,

We know of a lot of people who use entropay and the same is a widely accepted payment solution at par if not better then Neteller or Moneybookers and of late seems to be a good choice for Indian players.

@Suraj it seems you are a beginner and “richestuser” is just trying to help you out of it and you on the other way saying things which are irrelevant so kindly use words carefully.

Rajat Agarwal
      Keymaster

I agree with Danish. IT is solid advise from Richestuser. I have been using entropay without any issues and recommend it. Lets keep helping community members and avoid name calling!

I am sure you did`nt mean it that way Suraj 🙂

suraj chaddi

I dint mean it that way..its just that i dont find entropay on wikipedia besides u people say its best e-commerce service…..so strange that no one uploaded info of entropay on wikipedia….

Iam srry ..no offense.

Its ok Suraj we all are here to help you 🙂

richestuser

No problems suraj…just wanted to help..
      Gud Luck

Rajat Agarwal
      Keymaster

Would be nice to have someone make a wikipedia page for entropay.

Entropay are you listening?

richestuser

They have a page on linkedin, it is a UK based company
      http://uk.linkedin.com/company/entropay?trk=ppro_cprof

suraj chaddi

Its asking bank account to be linked in second page of registration…….

I have SBH(statebank of hyd) bank account which is not a pure private bank….Shd i take an icici bank account to my poker money transactions faster.

richest user ,,,wht is ur name in facebook ..can i add u.my name is suraj chaddi in facebook.

Poker Guru
      Participant

I suggest Private Banks. HDFC and ICICI get my vote.

richestuser

Suraj my name is Mukul… I have send a friend request to you…
      i agree with Pokerguru…private banks work better.

Yeah he should get an HDFC or ICICI bank account for faster processing of funds. Since i’m personally using HDFC for quite sometime and have no issues while depositing .

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]

PokerGuru - The ONE Stop for Indian Poker Players

Follow us on social media
[easy-followers title="Social Followers" total_type="text_before" columns="row" template="metro"]
[bsa_pro_ad_space id=1]