Best Apps to play poker on android platform

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Sandeep Chavan
      Participant

Hey, I came across this article where they have posted these top 7 android apps to play poker from a phone. Can please someone help me with which one is the best cause I don’t have much idea about the apps and never have I ever played on these apps.

• This topic was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by PG News.
      Sandeep Chavan
      Participant

Hello mates, I have experienced a couple of strings here for a similar question and I simply needed to help you all with the equivalent. I have been additionally searching for something very similar that you folks are here for. I am here for a stage that permits us to mess around online poker with genuine players.

I have experienced a couple of applications that have Bots and it’s appalling to play against a bot. At whatever point I am losing it seems like the game is planned in a manner where I can’t win on the off chance that I have just dominated a few matches. That began to irritate me and afterward, I chose to look for some applications that would have genuine players on their platform and no bots. Fortunately, I found a couple of applications however then I needed to decide and pick one and henceforth I settled upon GetMega.

This one is actually a pretty nice application that I have come across. I have been playing on this App since a week ago and I’ll simply say what an encounter I had using this App. From Easy Sign-Ups to Easy ongoing interactions, Instructions and Rules prior to beginning interactivity, Leaderboards, and so forth. Every one of those makes the most of it. Additionally, my essential issue of bots is gone as this App has just genuine players that have joined through their FB login and they have their profile pictures set up as of now that show it’s a valid client on the opposite end as well. You folks can likewise check this application as I preferred it as of now you may even like it so go check it out immediately.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by PG News. Reason: NO spam backlinks
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]
[bsa_pro_ad_space id=1]