BryanHuang’s Home Game Club on Pokerstars & the APAC League Season 1!

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Bryan Huang

Join my Home Game Club at Pokerstars!

League is starting THIS THURSDAY!

Club ID : 570669
      Invite Code : Pokerstars

Updates can be found on my facebook page : http://www.facebook.com/bryan.huang.diwei

Details are found below but summarized here:

– League runs from 19th January – April 8th.
      – Runs on Thurs/Sat & Sun
      – 22:30 & 23:30 CCT // 09:30 & 10:30 ET
      – Prizes for League winner
      – Prizes for weekly leaders
      – Bounties on Team Pros & guests for league tournaments
      – Added prizes if you hail from APAC countries

Its the first season and I hope to improve it (and the prizes) over time. To do that I need all of you to support it! Please help to bump this and share it with more of your friends!!!

Details:
      ———————–BryanHuang’s Home Game (APAC League)——————–
      Click -> (READ MORE)

Welcome to BryanHuang’s Club!

Check back HERE for updates on ADDED prizes ! (more to be added over time!)

Updates will also be announced on :
      http://www.facebook.com/bryan.huang.diwei

`1st Season: 19th January – 8th April
      ( 12 weeks 72 games)

League Games will run on :
      (CCT 22:30/23:30 // ET 09:30/10:30)
      – Thursdays
      – Saturdays
      – Sundays

JOIN US NOW :
      – Enter Club ID(number) : 570669
      – Enter Invitation Code : Pokerstars

ADDED PRIZES:
      League Game (Thu,Sat,Sun) participants:
      – $5 bounty on BryanHuang/Team Pros !
      – $10 bounty (to be announced)

Weekly Leaderboard winners:
      – 3 x Sunday Storm Tickets
      – Invite BryanHuang ($10 Bounty) to a your personal Home Game tournament!

League Winner:
      – Autographed copy of “The Raisers Edge” by Bertrand “Elky” Grospellier
      – SCOOP tickets (valued at $300USD)
      – Autographed (Team Asia Pro’s) Pokerstars Macau Jacket
      – Pokerstars Headphones

———————–ADDED——————–

If you win the league & hail from… :

India : 2 x 30min HH coaching from online legend Aditya “intervntion” Agarwal OR a meet & greet lunch during any PkrGuru Poker Tour event at Aditya’s convenience.

Singapore/Malaysia/Japan/Philippines : 2 x 30min HH Coaching from BryanHuang OR a meet & greet lunch during any Pokerstars Macau event.

Taiwan : 2 x 30min HH coaching from Team pro : Asia Raymond Wu OR a meet & greet lunch during any Pokerstars Macau event

Hong Kong/Macau : 2 x 30min HH coaching from Team Pro : Asia Celina Lin OR a meet & greet lunch during any Pokerstars Macau event.

Korea : 2 x 30min HH coaching from Team Pro : Asia Vivian Im OR a meet & greet lunch during any Pokerstars Macau event.

Australia/NZ : 2 x 30min HH Coaching from Sunday Millions winner Jesse “On The Mac” Mckenzie OR a meet & greet lunch during any ANZPT event at Jesse’s convenience.

China : 2x 30min HH coaching from highest ranked MTTer Nicky “shumeilove” Tao OR a meet & greet lunch during any Pokerstars Macau event with Nicky or any Team Pro: Asia.

Bryan Huang

Buy ins are lowered to $6.50 after much feedback from players! Yet the added prizes and structure remains the same! It begins tomorrow 0930ET and 10:30 ET. $6.50 with $5 bounties? Get in there!

Bryan Huang

FYI – Celina Lin and myself will be the two bounties in tonights tournaments! Beginning at 09:30 and 10:30 Eastern Time. Register now and please help SPREAD THE WORD ! Tournaments are $6.75 and our bounties are worth $5!!!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I am in!

Bryan Huang

1st of 2 #HomeGames league $6.75 KO MTT begins in TEN MINUTES. 2nd of 2nd begins in 1 HOUR 10 MINUTES! Register now! $5 bounty on BryanHuang. Club ID: 570699 code : Pokerstars

Winner of the week gets 3 x Sunday Storm tickets and invites me into his/her home game with a $10 bounty on ME!

Bryan Huang

Reminder that the 4th & 5th of my 72 #Homegames League series begins tonight at 22:30 & 23:30 CCT (09:30 & 10:30 ET).

Club ID : 570669 code: Pokerstars

Get in on your chance to win the SCOOP tickets, Autographed items AND “$7.6m USD”* worth of coaching (2 x 30min sessions with pro of your origin)

Join & register now!

* Indicates the total amount of tournament winnings by the Pro’s administering the 2x30min HH coaching to the eventual league winner.

PS: I will be the bounty for the 23:30 (CCT) / 10:30 ET tournament. $5 on my head!

PS: Last weeks LEAGUE winner (weekly) won 3 x Sunday Storm tickets and invited me to his HomeGame on Pokerstars with a $10 bounty on me! Play more to be the weekly AND overall leader to win these added prizes!

Bryan Huang

After much feedback from the players from my #Homegames club we have decided to move the start times of the tournament 1 hour back to begin at 21:00hrs and 22:00hrs.

So the new time changes will be reflected with effect this Thursday :

Every Thur / Sat / Sun :
      21:00hrs CCT 08:00 ET
      22:00hrs CCT 09:00 ET

Prizes will remain the same with weekly winners winning :
      – 3 x sunday storm tickets
      – Invites BryanHuang into their own #Homegames club with a $10 Bounty on his head

Winners of the overall league wins a bunch of SCOOP tickets, autographed items and coaching if you hail from one of the listed countries!

We will also be looking to be adding freerolls to send more players to the $6.75 KO tournaments.

It is only week 3 and there are 9 more weeks to go so get in there and be the first APAC League champ in my Homegame club!

Bryan Huang

This week’s winner is : bomberman339 (Singapore) !

He wins :
      – 3 x Sunday Storm tickets
      – Invites BryanHuang to play in his/her homegame with a $10 bounty on Bryan’s head!

There is another 9 more weeks to go with 9 more weekly winners and the final winner to be crowned!

Get in there and start registering!

Every Thursday (today) , Saturday & Sunday !

21:00hrs & 22:00hrs CCT // 08:00hrs & 09:00hrs ET

Register for tonight’s tournament NOW!

PS: DID YOU KNOW that you could stop receiving email notifications by : -> “HOME GAMES” -> “Open Club” -> “Options TAB IN CLUB” -> Tick “I do not wish to receive e-mails from this Poker Club” . Also “tick” active table indicator to find out when I might be playing in the HomeGames cash tables!

Bryan Huang

FINALLY GUYS BryanHuang’s Homegames are offering all of you FREEBUYS as a route to get into the APAC League and play in the $6.75 KO Tournaments for free!

Beginning this Thursday the freebuys will begin at 19:30hrs & 20:30hrs as a great way to satellite into the $6.75 tournaments that begin at 21:00hrs & 22:00hrs! Every Thursday, Saturday & Sunday!

What is a Freebuy tournament? : It is essentially a freeroll that allows $0.50 rebuys and add-on!

Homegame club : 570669 Code: Pokerstars

Weekly winner:
      3 x Sunday Storm ticket
      Invites Bryan to his/her Homegame on Pokerstars with a $10 bounty on his head

League Winner:
      – Pokerstars Headphones
      – Coaching from a top pro of your origin!

Simon Mint
      Participant

Now that deserves a thumbs up! Thanks Bryan!

Bryan Huang

Hi everyone. There is no way to automatically remove the points that is generated from the freebuys so we will be manually removing the points from the freebuys. Only points from the $6.75 KO tournaments will count towards the leaderboard standings and prizes. The freebuys have proved too popular to be removed. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

“Choi San Ye” (Hong Kong) wins last week APAC League leaderboard and pockets 3 x Sunday Storm tickets and invites me to his #homegame club.

Freebuys take place at 1930 & 2030 CCT on Thursdays Saturdays and Sundays.

The $6.75 KO tournaments take place at 21:00 & 22:00hrs CCT on Thursdays Saturdays and Sundays.

Register for them now!

Anonymous
      Inactive

how come I am not winning anything yet!!

Bryan any prizes for player who is eliminated 1st?

Bryan Huang

Hi everyone,

Congratulations to Choi San Ye (Hong Kong) for coming 2nd in the APAC League and therefore winning the below mentioned :

League Winner:
      – Pokerstars Headphones
      – 2 x 30min HH coaching from Team Pro : Asia Celina Lin OR a meet & greet lunch during any Pokerstars Macau event.

Link to the tabulated points (excluding the freerolls). – https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtADOQO4FUqcdHJzS3JjaXNkOTBIN01IOGtzVHUtMUE

Thank you everyone for participating and look out for another league to be launched after SCOOP 2012! This has been a great learning curve for myself and the Pokerstars Home Game team and we will be working towards providing players with a better and fun packed league! Your feedback is most welcome!

Bryan Huang

Rajat Agarwal
      Keymaster

Congrats Bryan on the great success of the League!

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]
[bsa_pro_ad_space id=1]