Buying A HUd with Pokerstars Cash

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

I have cash on Pokerstars. I wish to buy Holdem Manager. I dont want to put in extra money and just want to use my stars cash. Any advice

richestuser

open an account with Moneybookers…. cashout to moneybookers ….
      now while cashing out for HM2 , pay via moneybookers …if u r playing only on pokerstars HM2 is sufficient..while if u r playing on Ipoker network or Micro gaming network you may require PT3.. since HM2 does not supports all softwares..so watchout for supported sites..

gudLuck

Simon Mint
      Participant

Can u do a cashout to moneybookers without making a deposit first?

richestuser

yes u can….u cannot change ur moneybookers account no. later….i mean moneybookers account once registered ..cannot be changed at later stage.. to another moneybookers account no… same with neteller..

sunny sen

open an account with Moneybookers…. cashout to moneybookers ….
      now while cashing out for HM2 , pay via moneybookers …if u r playing only on pokerstars HM2 is sufficient..while if u r playing on Ipoker network or Micro gaming network you may require PT3.. since HM2 does not supports all softwares..so watchout for supported sites..

gudLuck

hm2 works fine for all sites

richestuser

hm2 works fine for all sites

Nopes it does not works for Ipoker ,Microgaming and merge network sites…

go to their website here and watch for supported sites on bottom right …..

recently they came out with an update for merge network…but once u install that update..HUD stops working for pokerstars….and crashes from time to time…. and obviously there customer support is a big joke..lol lol… it better to have both HM2 and PT3… another nice HUD is pokertablestats.com.. best thing about this is all ur stats are saved on 3rd location and nothing needs to be adjusted on players end…

regards

sunny sen

Nopes it does not works for Ipoker ,Microgaming and merge network sites…

go to their website here and watch for supported sites on bottom right …..

recently they came out with an update for merge network…but once u install that update..HUD stops working for pokerstars….and crashes from time to time…. and obviously there customer support is a big joke..lol lol… it better to have both HM2 and PT3… another nice HUD is pokertablestats.com.. best thing about this is all ur stats are saved on 3rd location and nothing needs to be adjusted on players end…

regards

well i am using hm2 on ipoker (skin: betmostpoker), pokerstars, w/o problem as recently as today used it on lock when it was part of merge, havent played on lock/merge for a while though … could be an issue with skins on ipoker, but fr me its fine, though there were certainly some hiccups to start with …

also my hud is highly customized so a 3rd party provider which doesnt allow too much tweaks wouldnt work for me

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]
[bsa_pro_ad_space id=1]