Credit card declined at Neteller. Please suggest

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

I was trying to make my first deposit to neteller using my icici credit card any my transaction was declined.
      I want to start my online money games asap, so can anyone suggest me how to fund my neteller account?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Neteller accepts visa cards and its quite unusual that your CC got rejected. Assuming that you entered all details correctly can you confirm that the credit card is valid and working for other transactions?

Here is a part of mail I got from netteller
      Dear Arpit,

Due to the high volume of declined card transactions for online gaming, your attempt to make a deposit in your NETELLER account was declined.

For several other deposit options, sign in and select the “Deposit” tab in your NETELLER account. You may also try to deposit again using a different amount or card.

Declined transaction details:

Anonymous
      Inactive

High volume of declined transactions?

Is this only at neteller or you have had problems with this card elsewhere too?

High volume of declined transactions?

Is this only at neteller or you have had problems with this card elsewhere too?

Te problem was with neteller only.
      I finally opted for entropay and got my things done.
      Thanks techdemo for all the help.

Anonymous
      Inactive

No Problem. Glad your problem is resolved! 🙂

Neteller accepts visa cards and its quite unusual that your CC got rejected. Assuming that you entered all details correctly can you confirm that the credit card is valid and working for other transactions?

Hey which bank Credit card works? i dont have one, so i want to take one which works with Neteller.. SBI? ICICI?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Both ICICI and HDFC work for me.

Both ICICI and HDFC work for me.

Thanks a lot, man.. It really helps!

Anonymous
      Inactive

You are welcome 🙂

Hey which bank Credit card works? i dont have one, so i want to take one which works with Neteller.. SBI? ICICI?

An use entropay if your card is declined by neteller

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]

PokerGuru - The ONE Stop for Indian Poker Players

Follow us on social media
[easy-followers title="Social Followers" total_type="text_before" columns="row" template="metro"]
[bsa_pro_ad_space id=1]