e-wallets???

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      APB1989

hey guys i want to deposit some money to my stars account and wanted to know which e-wallet is the easiest and quickest to use. I know there are many threads about netteller, moneybookers and entropay on the forum already but a lot has changed recently. Like i had first heard that netteller had stopped issuing net+ cards to indians and now I hear that netteller has stopped all kinds of transactions for Indians. So I wanted to know that which e-wallet should I use in present situation. And yeah my transactions will occur via my HDFC bank account if it makes any difference. I also wanted to know if any e-wallets still issue net+ cards to Indians.

Thanks
      APB

Rajat Agarwal
      Keymaster

Frankly to me all 3 are good options. Both entropay and moneybookers work great. For moneybookers you can also make INR account and get money to your account. Use debit card to deposit.

@APB1989 you have one more option, you can directly deposit through your HDFC debit card on PS since i have been depositing on 888 using it and i never had any problem doing so i hope even you wont have any problem depositing on PS with your HDFC debit card lemme know if its successfull 🙂

Perry k

@APB1989 you have one more option, you can directly deposit through your HDFC debit card on PS since i have been depositing on 888 using it and i never had any problem doing so i hope even you wont have any problem depositing on PS with your HDFC debit card lemme know if its successfull 🙂

Danish – I have an HDFC international debit card as well as an HDFC credit card (both are Visa). Neither of them went through on 888. I had customer support assist me by me actually giving my credit card info to them via chat and them depositing it for me via a ‘one-time’ temporary entropay virtual card (or something like that). Obviously this is neither safe nor secure, and what I did was completely stupid (have since verified and taken necessary precautions to ensure that nothing more than what I deposited was charged) – but the fact remains that for some reason my HDFC cards ain’t working on 888. Any help/advice you can share on this matter?

@remixinit my HDFC debit card is mastercard and i have never faced any problems depositing on 888 it hardly takes 2 mins to be processed i guess its a problem since your card is a visa and the other option which you have used is safe you don’t have to worry about it but taking precautions is always good.

Perry k

Danish – yup it’s a mastercard vs. visa issue :-(. My friend also has an HDFC Mastercard and his went thru no problem. What according to you is the next best/easiest option for me – entropay, moneybookers, have a friend transfer funds, etc. I’m brand bew as far as the online scene goes and therefore quite clueless.

sunny sen

Danish – yup it’s a mastercard vs. visa issue :-(. My friend also has an HDFC Mastercard and his went thru no problem. What according to you is the next best/easiest option for me – entropay, moneybookers, have a friend transfer funds, etc. I’m brand bew as far as the online scene goes and therefore quite clueless.

have a friend transfer it for you or use entropay … while getting ur neteller/moneybooker account set-up is not that big a deal and these are probably the best options for cashing in and out, ive heard tht loading these accounts from india via wire xfer is a huge pain in the ass as indian banks ask all kind if nonsensical questions when it comes to outgoing wire transfers ..

Anonymous

entropay worls like a charm for me.. never had any issues with it

I agree with rentdollarinplay since uploading funds on neteller and moneybookers has become an headache so i suggest you to create an entropay account and upload funds into it. i have couple of friends who are using entropay and they are not facing any problem uploading funds i hope it will give you flexibility to upload and withdraw funds.

Perry k

^^^ Thanks for all the advice guys. 🙂

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]

PokerGuru - The ONE Stop for Indian Poker Players

Follow us on social media
[easy-followers title="Social Followers" total_type="text_before" columns="row" template="metro"]
[bsa_pro_ad_space id=1]