Free $25 Bankroll on Victor Chandler Poker

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      Jan Hlobil
      Participant
      About Victor Chandler

Victor Chandler, also known as “The Gentleman Bookmaker’ , is described in The Racing Post, an UK newspaper, as ‘arguably the most famous bookmaker in the world. He’s the Indiana Jones of bookmaking, the fearless, swashbuckling rails layer who lit up Britain’s racecourses for two decades….the gold prospector who excavated rich new revenue seams internationally, the visionary, the dashing pioneer who turned the industry inside out by upping and moving to Gibraltar in 1998”
      The company claims to turn over in excess of £1billion and have over a half a million customers in more than 160 different countries.
      Victor Chandler currently is sponsoring the British Football Club Nottingham Forest.

Victor Chandler Poker is based on iPoker, the 3rd largest poker network in the world with over 20,000 players online at peak hours. VC is one of the most known brands in the United Kingdom, mainly due to sponsoring several major sporting events over the years and in 2004 and 2005 they ran a televised poker tournament, called the Victor Chandler Poker Cup, a £5,000 buy-in event. Ram “Crazy Horse” Vaswani, of Indian origin, came 2nd for a prize of £125,000 in the 2004 event that was broadcasted on Sky Sports.

How to claim $25 Free Poker Money on Victor Chandler

1. Go to the Victor Chandler Poker website

2. Download the poker software

3. Once you’ve installed the software and created an account, click on Cashier on the bottom left in the lobby.

4. Go to the Promotions tab and enter the bonus code 25FREE in the bonus code box

5. Click on ‘Manager Chat’ in the lobby menu bar

6. Request the $25 Free bonus through the manager chat and provide your details accordingly

7. Watch our videos and build your poker bankroll from this $25 free starting capital!

Good luck and if you have any questions feel free to pose them here

I already tried this, they asked copy of passport which I provided and then I got a mail that they have rejected my request without giving any specific reason.

ashutoshnaik
      Participant

It worked for me. They asked for a copy of the passport and soon released the bankroll. Thanks.

Anuj Arora

i already have a account on VC but the good part is i had gone through pokerguru a week back, m i eligible for this offer????

Jan Hlobil
      Participant

@ Tac_222: Yes you are 🙂

@ akshaylakhina: hmm have you asked in the manager chat if they can give you the reason?

I have replied to their mail today to see if I get the response, I did not try thru chat…if I dont get mail reply then I would use chat

Just got the reply from VC that I am eligible for the free $25 now, hopefully I would get the money soon 🙂

richestuser

hey Jan,

thankx for info…Got this too…started building bankroll again.. 165$ in 6 hrs… and playing 🙂

i was wondering weather you can organize online satellites for other tournaments too… since ppl can invest 25$ in playing satellites..and getting their seats online.

richestuser

To play in bigger tournaments having buying more than 5$….still account needs to be funded with real money.. 25$ is just promotional money which can be used for playing low stakes only..

I sent them my Passport copy but still did not qualify for the $25. 🙁

Poker Guru
      Participant

Hi Karma,

Have you received the $25 Bankroll yet?

Aditya, thanks. I did receive the $25 free bankroll. Great!

Denny

Ram “Crazy Horse” Vaswani .. that guy’s ability/play is awesome !!

They said it will expire after 30 days. :O

Anonymous
      Inactive

Has this offer been discontinued?

I’m getting this message on entering “25FREE” in the promotion code box: “There was a problem with the promotion code you submitted. Please try again or contact a host for further information.

Thank you and good luck on the tables.”

Help, please?

-R

Poker Guru
      Participant

Dear Members,

The $25 free Bankroll at Victor Chandler has been discontinued w.e.f. 12th December, 2010.

Team PokerGuru

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]
[the_ad_group id="101476"]