Funds available on stars/ftp

• This topic has 5 replies, 1,413 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by jose.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Alok Birewar
      Participant

Hey there…
      If anyone needs funds on stars/ftp I m willing to transfer upto $1000.
      Anyone interested can contact me via e-mail. My id is alokbirewar@yahoo.co.in

jose
      Participant

Hey, I need $200 transfered to my pokerstars account . I don’t live in India . However we can process with the transaction either with Paypal or an amazon or Itunes gift card. Or whatever works bets with you . Please let me know. wilissantos203@hotmail.com

Thanks.

APB1989

My dedicated bank account for poker transactions will be processed by the end of the week. I will get back to u regarding d details den. Thanks

jose
      Participant

ok

jose
      Participant

Hey , Can you transfer me $200 to my pokerstars account ?.

jose
      Participant

Hey,

Can you transfer me $200 dollars to my poker stars account. I’ll pay you $20 dollars or I can you a license for the poker software called , Hold em manager 2 since I’m not using one of them . I can send the funds through Pay-pal , Or if your interested in any poker software’s or an iTunes, Amazon gift card or any other way you would like to do the transaction.
      Let me know . You can contact me here or in my email , Wilissantos203@hotmail.com

Thanks ! .

jose
      Participant

Hey,

Can someone transfer me $200 dollars to my poker stars account. I’ll pay you $20 dollars or I can you a license for the poker software called , Hold em manager 2 since I’m not using one of them . I can send the funds through Pay-pal , Or if your interested in any poker software’s or an iTunes, Amazon gift card or any other way you would like to do the transaction.
      Let me know . You can contact me here or in my email , Wilissantos203@hotmail.com

Thanks ! .

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]
[the_ad_group id="101476"]