- This topic has 0 replies, 1,487 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 6 months ago by indiapokerseries.
September 5, 2012 at 1:02 pm #25834indiapokerseriesMember
INDIA POKER SERIES – CHAPTER 17 FROM 20TH TO 23RD SEP 2012
Texas Hold’em Poker Tournament at CASINO ROYALE GOA
India Poker Series, a Texas Holdem Poker Tournament, to be held under the aegis of Casino Royale Goa.
Day 1 – 20th Sep 2012 – 9 pm – Thursday Thunder – 5K Freeze Out
Day 2 – 21st Sep 2012 – 9 pm – Friday Fusion – 10K Double Chance Freeze Out
Day 3 – 22nd Sep 2012 – 9 pm – Saturday Showdown – 20K Freeze Out (MAIN EVENT)
Day 4 – 23rd Sep 2012 – 9 pm – Super Sunday – 5K Freeze Out
For Enrollments please visit http://indiapokerseries.com/index.php?enrol=pleaseloginorreg
* All 4 Days are Regular IPS Events and will get the normal POY Points
* Registrations are open 24 x 7 and one can visit the cage (cash desk) at any time and give his Buy In
* Registrations can be done for all the days also at the same time at the cage/cash desk
* Tournament begins at 9 pm on all the days. Please register by 8:30 or you will have to take late entry
* Late Registrations are open for 3 Levels for Regular IPS Events
* Double Chance Tourney means you get half your starting stack in hand (4000) and you can take the other half (4000) (Chance Chips) at anytime upto end of Level 3, after which it will be automatically be handed over to you.
* ALL EVENTS ARE FREEZE OUTS AND NONE HAVE RE-ENTRY
1. For blinds structure details visit our website http://www.indiapokerseries.com/
2. Enrollment would be done though our website http://indiapokerseries.com/index.php?enrol=pleaseloginorreg
3. Enrollment is appreciated and helps your name to be put in the Guest List. Those who participate in the event would get access on board the Casino Royale Goa and the entry fee for the same of Rs 3,500 would be waived off as their names would be there in the Guest List.
4. Please reach the jetty a bit early as there is a rush to board the same by regular Casino guests and tourney players and feeder boats leave only at approx every 15 minutes interval.
5. Satellites commence 3 hours before tournament. Last turbo to start 90 minutes before close of Registrations while One Hand Satellites would be done till Registrations close. Late Registrations shall be done for Re-Buys and for Freeze Outs.
6. Satellites would be held subject to availability of dealers. Do appreciate our limitations as the same dealers would make you play the tourney all night.
7. Satellites would commence whenever there are 10 players ready. Please register your names for the same with our representative there.
8. All Satellites would either be Turbo Satellites or One Hand Satellites (Bolt).
9. Registrations close 30 minutes before start or when we have 90 players so we request you to be there on time to avoid disappointment.
10. One can register for all days on the first day, if one wishes to do so. Please visit the Registration Desk for the same.
Please refer to our terms and conditions “Terms & Conditions”.
For further queries please contact:-
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.