India Poker Series Freeroll with Shane Warne

Viewing 38 reply threads
  • Author
      Jan Hlobil
      Participant

India Poker Series freeroll with Shane Warne

Attention Poker and Cricket fans!!

We are proud to announce the very first PokerGuru freeroll, to be held this Sunday (26th September) on 888 Poker, where the top three finishers win entry to IPS 3 Event 1 and the winner can prepare himself to play Shane Warne in a $100 heads up match! Additionaly there is $250 in cash to be won and you’ll earn a $50 bounty when you knock out Aditya ‘Intervntion’ Agarwal.

Click here to directly download the software from the 888 Poker website and gain exclusive entry to the PokerGuru Freeroll.

Once you’ve created an account, click on the ‘Tournaments’ tab in the lobby and then on ‘Restricted’ to see the PokerGuru freeroll.

Sourav Roy

hello firend….i need the whole detail of the free roll.tournamnt.could u tell me that..i mean the timing.and the procedure to grab a sit in that tournamnt……if could hlp me that will vry kind of u……..

Thnks and regards
      Sourav Roy

i did register on the 888poker and still cant see the freeroll anywhr…:)..

Jan Hlobil
      Participant

Hi Sourav,

The freeroll is on 26th Sep at 6pm IST. To enter just directly download the 888poker software by clicking here and register yourself. Once registered and logged in to the client press All Games>>Tournaments>>Restricted . The name of the tournament is PokerGuru Freeroll. Tournament ID 28157208. Press register and you are all set!!

Regards,

Jan

Jan Hlobil
      Participant

Here is an image to clarify things:

Sourav Roy

thnks for yr co-operation jan.but i think they must have some problem in 888poker.com…..cs whenevr i clickd yr link they said the link is broken……

Thnks and reagrds
      Sourav ROY

Jan Hlobil
      Participant

I had some issues myself viewing the 888 Poker website with google chrome so here is the direct download link: Download 888 Poker

Sourav Roy

this direct link is also not working..am also using google chrome.bt i tried 2 open this site in Intrnt explorer.bt still no help……

Jan Hlobil
      Participant

Hmm… perhaps you could try registering and playing using the Instant Play feature on 888 Poker

Sourav Roy

but how come??the page is also not opening…..its a kind of weird stuf happening… :)………bt i think we should try 2 open it latter.may b that will work then.and thanks alot for yr help and cooporetion.by the way i think u hav some mistake with the time.its not am its PM now.pls have a look.and once again thnks for yr all the helps and cooperations.and i will try 2 open the web page aftera couple of hour.

Thanks and regard
      Sourav ROY

Sourav Roy

no jan its still not working.i tried frm my friends place 2……bt same prblm occurd……

I just got my id made in that site. i dint have any problems though.

Hi Jan

Was wondering how a mac user use the s/w, because clicking on the link given on the home page downloads an exe file which is a windows file coz exe files dont run on macs ?

Please suggest the solution for mac users.

Thanks in advance

Jan Hlobil
      Participant

Hi Bharat

All Mac users can play in the freeroll on the no-download platform of 888 Poker.

Just press the ‘Instant Play’ button right beneath the Download button and the flash based client of 888 Poker will launch.

Sourav Roy

i dont knw jan why am havng this prblm………and am sure am the only one who is having this prblm…..cs i askd one of my frnd 2.he is nt havng prblm 2 downld the software………do u hav any idea….??

Hey

Thanks for the quick response. So now Mac users can also participate in the free-roll and show their skills in poker.

Thanks again.

Siddarth Singhvi
      Participant

I have got myself registered in 888 poker and also on this site. But still when i try to register for the freeroll tournament to be held on 26th september it says “Pokerguru Freeroll is a restricted tournament.You are not able to register. Please contact member support for further information.”

Kindly help.

Siddharth……I think there must be some step you are missing out. Can you check if you are following each of the steps.
      Soon an Admin from PokerGuru would sort your issue out.

Jan Hlobil
      Participant

Hi Siddarth

let us know your username on 888 poker (send it to [email protected]) and we will see what we can do about it.

Siddarth Singhvi
      Participant

Thanks Jan. I have sent my username to the mentioned email address.

Did check out the steps again. Seem to have followed all the steps correctly but still unable to register to the tournament.

Hardit

Hi

i am registered on 888 since before the freeroll was announced.. can i still participate in the freeroll or do i have to register afresh..as of now it doesnt allow me to register. my username on 888 is hardits….thanks

regards
      Hardit

Jan Hlobil
      Participant

Hi Hardit

entry to the freeroll is restricted to those who have downloaded the software from pokerguru

Siddarth Singhvi
      Participant

Hi Jan…I am still not able to register to the tournament. Keep getting the same message saying “Pokerguru Freeroll is a restricted tournament.You are not able to register. Please contact member support for further information.”

kindly let me know what to do in order to register.

Siddarth Singhvi
      Participant

Hey Jan..problem solved….I removed the application from my desktop, installed the s/w again and registered with a new user on 888 poker…Finally got myself registered to the tournament:)

i have successfully registered royalhitter.
      good luck for all …
      i love poker and obsessed with it .

it is really great to see how poker is growing in India.

i really wann to thank all the organizers.
      ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sourav Roy

hi jan,

could u pls tell me the exact time of the tournamnt??

Jan Hlobil
      Participant

Hi Ace,

The tournament begins at 18:00 IST.

Sourav Roy

hi jan it keep sayng that am not “eligble 2 regstr..pls contact for member support”…i sent u the mail in pokerguru.in with my 888pokerid…

Thnks and regards
      Sourav Roy

Sourav Roy

hi jan,

i just re instld that..bt still no help..do u hav any other suggetions???

Jan Hlobil
      Participant

Good luck everyone!!

Sourav Roy

still no hlp jan………

Sourav Roy

it still restictd 2 me…..LOL………:(

Jan Hlobil
      Participant

The lobby displays incorrect information about the prizepool, these are the official payouts:

1. Heads up match with Shane Warne + Entry to IPS Event 1 + $75
      2. Entry to IPS Event 1 + $50
      3. Entry to IPS Event 1 + $30
      4. $25
      5. $20
      6. $15
      7. $12.5
      8. $10
      9. $7.50
      10. $5

And the player who knocks out intervntion receives a $50 bounty payout!!

Good luck everyone!

Siddarth Singhvi
      Participant

yeaaaaaaaaaa….i knew i could do it and i did it man…I am the winner- gunner6969!!!

kudos to everyone associated with india poker series, it was a great online freeroll tournament. 🙂

Sourav Roy

congrts sidhrat…..i couldnt take part in this tournamnt due 2 some tech prblm.may b its just bttr for me….just srvd frm frm the king sidh….:D.congrts once again.njoy yr winng…….gudluck for goa…….

thnks and regards
      Sourav Roy

pavanishere

congrts gunner..
      see u in Goa Noopy Noopy

Congrats !!!

Thanks for the words of praise……see you in Goa on 8th October 2010……

yeaaaaaaaaaa….i knew i could do it and i did it man…I am the winner- gunner6969!!!

kudos to everyone associated with india poker series, it was a great online freeroll tournament. 🙂

hi jan

what happened to the result of freeroll….

can you give details…

Jan Hlobil
      Participant

Hi,

We have included the Report along with the final results of the inaugral PokerGuru Freeroll held on 26th Sep on the forum. We once again thank all our members for participating and many congratulations to all the deserving winners!! We hope to see you all in action today at 6PM IST on the PokerGuru Second Chance Freeroll.

Regards,
      Team PokerGuru

Viewing 38 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]

PokerGuru - The ONE Stop for Indian Poker Players

Follow us on social media
[easy-followers title="Social Followers" total_type="text_before" columns="row" template="metro"]
[bsa_pro_ad_space id=1]