KK again v QJ – how many sick rivers can you take?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Denny

http://weaktight.com/3520976

Obviously I called him a fishing donkey … bad manners .. but 🙁 🙁 🙁

Rajat Agarwal
      Keymaster

Hehe … He actually went till the river with a J Pair on a Ace high flop ! Seems to me like a nice guy to play with 🙂

Denny

Hehe … He actually went till the river with a J Pair on a Ace high flop ! Seems to me like a nice guy to play with 🙂

If it was cash .. not bother me so much … just reload and thank the poker gods for finding him !!!

Sur Manzoor

i dont get it..how are u not worried about the ace against a polarized range?

The funniest thing is, Villain doesn’t go after the last 5k after rivering trips to bust Hero LMAO.

Denny

i dont get it..how are u not worried about the ace against a polarized range?

He has flatted preflop and on the flop .. He would have raised on the flop for sure if he had A

a) To prevent any draws b) to see where he was .. i.e to check whether I had an A … if he flat called with an A on the flop it would not gain him any information as to my holding since he flatted preflop … hence I ruled out him having an A in his hand.

Sur Manzoor

The funniest thing is, Villain doesn’t go after the last 5k after rivering trips to bust Hero LMAO.

haha

richestuser

sick river…

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]
[the_ad_group id="101476"]