Live Cash Game

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Nitish Gupta

Villain is an agro reg,had been playing with him from last 3-4 days.Little spewy pre-flop.But tight post flop.
      Also note:Vilain is an onine mtt reg.
      He is very aware of table dynamics,& always looked for an opp. to 3-bet me whenever I was isolating a fish.
      This session i had position on him,& i had 3-bet light thrice(2 times from binds & once from lp) against him from the blinds(twice took it down with a c-bet on the flop).
      btw,I had also 4-bet against him light before this & he folded.
      This was his 1st 4-bet

100/200
      MP limps
      Villain makes it 1200(100k) from cutoff
      btn flat calls
      I make it 4800(100k) from BB with AK.
      Villain 4-bets it to 12k
      Action?

sunny sen

any reads on whether MP/btn will come along if you flat?

this is an identical question that I had posed in a general group with effective stacks at 250bb however. I am really interested to hearing other responses to this.

From the size of pre-open, I would actually assume ourselves to be 250bb deep here. Used to play micro 6max at 250bb and had a lot of trouble in these spots with AK. I then started flatting the opens (from decent stat villains) with AK rather than 3b at deep tables. I had a very small polarized 3b range at 250bb deep.

If I 5b/c, I usually ran into the nuts. Any thoughts on 5b(~25K)/f or is that burning money? Villain’s likely to have bluffs in his 4b range here.

As played, I used to flat and plan was to go broke with A/K on flop (with SPR of 3.5)

Nitish Gupta

any reads on whether MP/btn will come along if you flat?

Yes,player in MP will come along

sunny sen

flat and play fit or fold (2 streets?), safely assuming that tight-post-flop villain along with a fish in MP will most likely make him play straight forward

Nitish Gupta

flat and play fit or fold (2 streets?), safely assuming that tight-post-flop villain along with a fish in MP will most likely make him play straight forward

I agree with you.
      This was a hand that I payed when I just started playing cash games,wasn’t used to playing this deep.

while playing this hand,I had 3-bet this hand,without thinking that villain is very capable of 4-betting light as well..given the dynamic.
      Since we have already 3-bet,facing a 4-bet.How would you take it from here??

Arjun Parmar

flat to the 4bet

sunny sen

I agree with you.
      This was a hand that I payed when I just started playing cash games,wasn’t used to playing this deep.

while playing this hand,I had 3-bet this hand,without thinking that villain is very capable of 4-betting light as well..given the dynamic.
      Since we have already 3-bet,facing a 4-bet.How would you take it from here??

would flat, 5b/fold or 5b/call both seem gross at 500bb as i hv no idea wht villain’s stack off range is pre, assumimg he spaz jams 27o it is still about 60-40..
      dont like taking high variance pre flop lines this deep stacked except with setup hands getting into preflop raising wars to felt, else our edge should be post flop whn in position this deep imo

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]
[bsa_pro_ad_space id=1]