Need $$ on PS

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Karan M

Can anyone help me out with a transfer of $100 on PS. Please let me know how you would like to do the transaction. I am at Hyderabad.

see previous posts in this forum, i have transfered to pplz’s a/c before….if you can transfer money to my a/c…and as soon as i receive it i will transfer it to ur a/c…you can post here after you transfer it to my a/c and after you receive it just notify it here…thanks….

Karan M

I left you a PM requesting the account detail.

Karan M

Can anyone please help with a transfer? thanks in advance!

Karan M

Not sure if I had got any PMs as I dont know where to look up private messages on this site. In any case, I am still looking for any help with transfer to PS. Anyone?? Moderators – can you please suggest any leads? I havent tried neteller bank wire, has it worked for anyone so far and I hear it might take a few days. I had been depositing thru neteller and its just not working anymore.

i havent got any pm…my no is 9143659402……if u want to buy $ call me or text me……..

Try Entropay OP, thats the only one that worked for me, as most other e-wallets dont let you load money for gambling purposes. ALthough Entropay charges a massive 5% on your deposit, plus bank charges etc, I ended up buying at Rs60/$.

yes the only option thats available right now is entropay….sure it costs a little more but its fast and secure and i have been using it for a long time…

Karan M

Thanks Ace and ROLL for suggesting entropay.

I got one problem though, I made a first time load with Citibank, and got the error message that my transaction was declined. But funds have been deducted from my account. Have any of you guys seen this situation before? I have already raised a helpdesk ticket so waiting on it. Can you suggest any thing that I could do right now than wait for them to respond?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]
[bsa_pro_ad_space id=1]