Need some tips

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

First of all, I would like to thank Pokerguru and Gaston117 for the video which guided me how to beat 45 man Sit n Go Tournament for which I qualified for the Sunday Quarter Million Tournament.

OK So I will be playing with around 25000-30000 players, so I need some tips from all the pokergurus here since I don’t know what kind of players will I be playing with.

No replies 🙁 Just three more days left

hey anuj congrats on qualifying for the quarter million, only advice I will give you is to start off playing tight as lot of people will be busting very quick and can expect more than half the field to be eliminated within the first 90 minutes, but get aggressive soon as its a big field with lot of bad players. Definitely play ur big hands aggressively for maximum value as there will be lot of people who will pay you off with worse hands. hope this helps.
      Adi

Katja Katja

First, congratulations. And I tell you to avoid board the all-in in the early hours.

jasven

Congrats for your qualification. But you didnt comeback with your results … We all want to know what you did in tournament 😉

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]

PokerGuru - The ONE Stop for Indian Poker Players

Follow us on social media
[easy-followers title="Social Followers" total_type="text_before" columns="row" template="metro"]
[bsa_pro_ad_space id=1]