Need transfer on Stars

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

Due to the fact that HDFC has blocked all access to Neteller, entropay, moneybookers, its really diff for me to deposit.

I Can give a good exchange rate to anyone willing to transfer me the chips to my PokerStars Account, i can pay you the money by internet transfer.

Genuine replies only.

Good Luck at the tables!

Sachin Sinha

Hi Sushant, how much do you need?

Hi I just PMed you.. please check

Sachin Sinha

I dont see any PM. Pls email me at [email protected]

Hi Sachin, Sent you an e mail please check

jose
      Participant

hi i need 200 in my pokerstars account can someone help me

yes i can help you out…..i have helped other with transfers on pokerstars……call me at 9143659402

jose
      Participant

can you give me ur email

NAVEEN M

did got the transfer?

Skinny Rose

OP…u serious?

I just applied for a HDFC debit cause i was told it was a sure shot thing to work

seriously…have you tried bank transfer?

arpit singh

anyone needing transfers contact me at [email protected],i’ll give you good exchange rate.

OP…u serious?

I just applied for a HDFC debit cause i was told it was a sure shot thing to work

seriously…have you tried bank transfer?

I am pretty serious.. No way HDFC is going to work. When the payments to Netteller got cancelled, i called up their customer care, they told me that neteller is for gambling and according to RBI regulations, they cannot allow deposits to it.

And seriously, dont even bother with international bank transfer. When i went to the bank for that, they told me that they would need an invoice from Netteller! without that they cannot go ahead!

Hope it helps and sorry for the late response

Poker Guru
      Participant

@onelife888: They have an ICICI Bank Indian account number , you can directly transfer to that account using NEFT or Internet banking and quoting the reference number. Refer https://pokerguru.in/forum/showthread.php?977-Deposit-Options-in-INDIA-And-deposit-Through-SBI&p=13876#post13876

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]
[bsa_pro_ad_space id=1]