Newbie…..neeeds help!

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      mohit sharma

Hello i’m Mohit from pune i have been playing poker for a while now, one my friend suggested me about Pokerguru i have been playing on Pokerstars and kinda lossing wanna brush on my poker skilll…..plz help me to improve my game:)

Welcome to the community Mohit we are glad to have you on board. Well its pretty sad to hear that your losing can you tell me what do you actually play MTTs or Cash

mohit sharma

I usually play tournaments i hardly play cash….hope you can help improve my game:)

Well i will suggest you to read this articles and go through these videos it will definitely help you improve your game that’s my personal experience.

Poker Guru
      Participant

Welcome to the community Mohit!

As Danish has specified, you can go through the strategy section which has many articles on MTT`s and also our Video section. Do let us know if you still have some doubts.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Welcome to the PokerGuru community Mohit.

We hope you will find the site useful. In case of any questions feel free to post them here.

mohit sharma

Its helping me a lot the strategy videos m just trying to consume most of it……soon you will see me winning 🙂

Well we are always here to help let us know if you face any difficulty and kindly post about your progress so we can help you in improving your game.

mohit sharma

i have been winning couple of sit& go thanks to the strategy videos 🙂

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]

PokerGuru - The ONE Stop for Indian Poker Players

Follow us on social media
[easy-followers title="Social Followers" total_type="text_before" columns="row" template="metro"]
[bsa_pro_ad_space id=1]