***OFFICIAL IPS 3 Thread***

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

I will be reaching goa on oct 7th for the IPS main
      Who else is going?

I am reaching Goa also on the 7th of October in most likelyhood. 2 other boys are going from Kolkata in my knowledge and they would be reaching on the 6th. Besides that another 2-3 boys may be reaching Goa on the 7th and their schedule would be finalised in a few days.
      Which events are you intending to participate in ? I think the going shall be tough as the quality of players would be very high. I am confident that the final table on the 2nd day shall witness top of the line players in the country.
      As the day gets closer, it would be interesting to put the names of “players to watch” in IPS 3 of 2010. I have a few names in mind and shall disclose them after a few days.

I love playing in IPS, Great crowd. Cheers to Bharat for working so hard to making it grow with every competition.

I will be there on 8th Oct just before the start of the tourney and could not make early due to family problems.

Prabhat, Thanks for the kind words of praise, they mean a lot for us.
      Looking forward to meeting you straight at CR when you arrive.

I love playing in IPS, Great crowd. Cheers to Bharat for working so hard to making it grow with every competition.

I will be there on 8th Oct just before the start of the tourney and could not make early due to family problems.

ADI ship the tournament.. Show them that you are ASIA’S NO. 1 player…

Its not going to be cake-walk……players in India are good as well.

theyu are just good… Hes the BEST… He is NO. 3 OPOY..

Ill leave it to time to judge if India has good players or not…..we shall get to know in 3 days time…..

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]

PokerGuru - The ONE Stop for Indian Poker Players

Follow us on social media
[easy-followers title="Social Followers" total_type="text_before" columns="row" template="metro"]
[bsa_pro_ad_space id=1]