OFFICIAL RED KINGS POKER THREAD- PROMOTIONS & SUPPORT

Viewing 56 reply threads
  • Author
      Poker Guru
      Participant

Grab a share of the $250 prize pool on Red Kings Poker by playing in the PokerGuru freeroll on Sunday 16 January, during the last event of India Poker Series Chapter 4 – Rs. 5,000 Freeze-out. Team PokerGuru will be on location to cover all events of this series – check our live poker section for updates!

The $250 freeroll starts at 6 pm and entry is exclusive to those who’ve downloaded the software via PokerGuru.

How to play in the $250 PokerGuru Freeroll

Step 1. Download the Red Kings Software by clicking here
      Step 2. Create an account using one of the Sign-up Codes below
      Step 3. All players who have registered via PokerGuru receive the entry ticket through the software from 10.1 onwards, until 1 hour before the freeroll starts.
      Registration for the Freeroll opens on the 13th, see the screenshots below for guidance:

Choose from six different welcome bonuses when creating an account:

Incremental bonuses
      Releases gradually once you collect a certain number of points:
      GURU250
      $10 will be added to your account for every 120 player points – up to $250
      GURU500
      $50 will be added to your account for every 500 players points – up to $500
      GURU1000
      $100 will be added to your account for every 900 player points – up to $1000

Fixed bonuses
      Get a lump sum reward after collecting a certain number of player points
      GURU1250
      100% up to $1250 First Deposit Bonus – 12500 points required for full release
      GURU2000
      100% up to $2000 First Deposit Bonus – 18000 points required for full release
      GURU2500
      100% up to $2500 First Deposit Bonus – 20000 points required for full release

Note that these bonuses have an expiry date, check the Red Kings website for more on this.

Early Bird Special

Be one of the first twenty PokerGuru members to make a real money deposit at Red Kings and get a $10+$1 Tournament Ticket for free!

Download Software >>>

Go To Red Kings Website >>>

Need help or have a question?
      If you need assistance making a deposit or have any queries about Red Kings Poker, post it in this topic and a Red Kings representative will answer your questions.

Hello everyone!

If you have any questions or comments about RedKings you can post them here at the PokerGuru forums and we will be glad to help. You can also contact our Live Support 24/7 for a quick reply.

Good luck at the tables and we hope you enjoy the Freeroll!

Best Regards,
      Petri
      RedKings.com

Michal Strba

this is awesome….!! just completed the registration …. 🙂 🙂

Do I need to make another account coz I already have an account on Betfair Poker. Can I use that account and download RedKings Poker from here or create a new account?

Poker Guru
      Participant

@ Anuj22: The Freeroll is only visible in the Red Kings poker lobby so you’ll have to create an account at Red Kings.

Hello everyone!

If you have any questions or comments about RedKings you can post them here at the PokerGuru forums and we will be glad to help. You can also contact our Live Support 24/7 for a quick reply.

Good luck at the tables and we hope you enjoy the Freeroll!

Best Regards,
      Petri
      RedKings.com

hi Petri,

I wanted to know about the deposit and withdrawal methods and the timeframes for cashouts….

Thanks

Eleanor

I hav downloaded the software thru ur link.I have a query,in order to play on free-roll is it necessary to make a first deposit?

Poker Guru
      Participant

@Anku1122: It is not mandatory to make a deposit to play in the freeroll. You will be able to register for the freeroll from 13th Jan onwards.
      GOOD LUCK!

Hello guys (and gals),

Sorry for the late reply.

You don´t have to make a first deposit to participate in the freeroll, but remember that first 20 players to make a deposit will get a FREE $11 tournament ticket on top of all other promotions!

samohhh:

Here´s the full list of available deposit methods

– Visa and Visa Electron
      – Mastercard
      – Neteller
      – Moneybookers
      – Click2Pay
      – Firstgate
      – Western Union

Maximum/minimum (first) deposit amounts vary depending on the method, if you need further information please don´t hesitate to ask here or contact our Live Support 24/7

Best Regards,
      Petri
      RedKings.com

Eleanor

Hey everyone.Actually i am not finding “Pokerguru free-roll” in the list of scheduled tournament.Earlier it appeared in the list of “scheduled tournament” on 16th JAN ,and i have not got the ticket uptil now,even though i registered through the link which was provided in this site and through your software only.Can somebody please look into the problem?

Hi Anku,

The Freeroll is not yet open, so you will see it further down the list of Scheduled Tournaments, in “Announced. The registration will open 72 hours before the tournament starts. The first tickets will be issued tomorrow morning to everyone who has opened the account by then, and we will keep issuing tickets until one hour before the beginning of the tournament.

Best Regards,
      Petri
      RedKings.com

Hello guys (and gals),

Sorry for the late reply.

You don´t have to make a first deposit to participate in the freeroll, but remember that first 20 players to make a deposit will get a FREE $11 tournament ticket on top of all other promotions!

samohhh:

Here´s the full list of available deposit methods

– Visa and Visa Electron
      – Mastercard
      – Neteller
      – Moneybookers
      – Click2Pay
      – Firstgate
      – Western Union

Maximum/minimum (first) deposit amounts vary depending on the method, if you need further information please don´t hesitate to ask here or contact our Live Support 24/7

Best Regards,
      Petri
      RedKings.com

@ Redkings.. Would also like to know about cashouts and timeframes please.Thanks for your help Petri..

@ Redkings.. Would also like to know about cashouts and timeframes please.Thanks for your help Petri..

Hi samohhh,

Please see the cashout methods and expected cashout times below:

I´m sorry it´s a bit hard to read, but you can find all the important information there. For some reason I wasn´t able to get a table nicely laid out with this forum software..

Credit Cards (Visa/Visa Electron): Min. Deposit $25 – max. 24hr deposit $250 (under 250 player points)/$1000 (over 250 pp) – weekly max deposit $1000 (under 250 player points)/$3000 (over 250 pp) – Min. Cashout $20 – Max. 24hr cashout $10000 – Normal cashout time: 5-7 working days to show on statement

Neteller: Min. Deposit $10 – max. 24hr deposit $2500 (under 250 player points)/$2500 (over 250 pp) – weekly max deposit $2500 (under 250 player points)/$10000 (over 250 pp) – Min. Cashout $5 – Max. 24hr cashout no limit – Normal cashout time: 1-2 working days

Moneybookers: Min. Deposit $10 – max. 24hr deposit $1500 (under 250 player points)/$2500 (over 250 pp) – weekly max deposit $1500 (under 250 player points)/$7500 (over 250 pp) – Min. Cashout $10 – Max. 24hr cashout $10000 – Normal cashout time: 1-2 working days

Click2Pay: Min. Deposit $10 – max. 24hr deposit $1500 (under 250 player points)/$2500 (over 250 pp) – weekly max deposit $1500 (under 250 player points)/$7500 (over 250 pp) – Min. Cashout $10 – Max. 24hr cashout $10000 – Normal cashout time: 1-2 working days

Webmoney: Min. Deposit $10 – max. 24hr deposit $1000 (under 250 player points)/$1000 (over 250 pp) – weekly max deposit $1000 (under 250 player points)/$2500 (over 250 pp) – Min. Cashout $10 – Max. 24hr cashout $3000 – Normal cashout time: 1-2 working days

Please note that you can also DEPOSIT thru Webmoney, missed that in my previous post.

You can also cashout via bank wire, but it is the slowest option and may take up to two weeks.

Note that you can only deposit with Mastercard, FirstGate and Western Union – not cashout

Best Regards,
      Petri
      RedKings.com

We have also issued the first set of tickets to the freeroll on sunday. Everyone who has registered 12.1.2011 or before has been given a ticket EXCEPT usernames *****ni1311 and pcpu**** who registered today but after we issued the tickets – don´t worry guys you´ll get your ticket later 🙂

You can see the ticket as a blue arrow next to the freeroll name. If you have registered before or on 12.1 but have NOT received your ticket, please contact PokerGuru admin (or send me a private message) with your RedKings username and we will check it.

Best Regards,
      Petri
      RedKings.com

i can see a green icon is that a ticket………..

Myron Pereira
      Participant

I have not received ticket yet
      username nextisaa

no ticket yet.. username samohh

Hi guys,

The green arrow is the ticket. The registration for the tournament is now open and we will be issuing more tickets tomorrow.

Best Regards,
      Petri
      RedKings.com

no ticket
      username :pratik88modi

Michal Strba

no ticket
      username :varnit2

how do i download this for mac?

red king username:manijagwani
      no ticket yet
      please reply asap about the mac thing

Voicu Stefan

Just created an account, SN on RedKings- SwiftDesire.

Hi Guys,

We have issued more tickets (to everyone who has registered before 4pm Indian time today) and will issue more tickets on Sunday 🙂

I´m sorry it may take a day to get the ticket, but be assured you will have them before the tournament starts 🙂

manijagwani;

When you go to our homepage here, you see a small Mac-icon next to the FREE DOWNLOAD -button. Click this button and you can download our software on your Mac.

Best Regards,
      Petri
      RedKings.com

PS: Don´t forget we still have free tournament available for the first depositors – when you´ve made your deposit and earned one player and PM me to claim your ticket!

Sourav Roy

waiting for the tickets……….

Hi, I registered at approx 12:30am on 15th Jan 2011
      My username is gameover183
      Thanks!

Voicu Stefan

I’m registered. Thanks RedKings and PokerGuru for the freeroll.

Sourav Roy

red king id is-roy20255

id: challengeryv
      ;D ;D
      exited for tourney….

Anonymous

i dont have a ticket my nickname in red kings: zsoltivey

Saumil Krishnani
      Participant

username: saumil21

how will i get my tournament ticket to register in the tournament?

Poker Guru
      Participant

Dear Members,

All registered players will be issued the freeroll ticket by Red Kings before the Freeroll start time i.e. 6PM IST on 16th January.

Incase someone is unable to register by 5pm IST tomorrow kindly post here and Petri from Red Kings will reply.

Good Luck!!

Regards,
      Team PokerGuru

Sourav Roy

yah sure……..w8ng for that…….

Hi Guys,

We have now issued tickets to everyone who has registered before 07.00 IST and will issue the rest of the tickets one hour before the tournament starts.

If you have registered but can´t see the ticket, please send me a private message or post in this thread.

Best Regards,
      Petri
      RedKings.com

Sourav Roy

thnks am regstrd……..

rachit soni
      Participant

cant see my ticket !!

username rachit12

Damon

why dont give me a ticket? my redkings nickname is: zsoltivey

Good afternoon everyone!

We have just issued some more tickets!

If you haven´t already opened your RedKings account, you still have time to open it by clicking HERE! We will issue until approximately half an hour before the tournament starts. If you have signed up but haven´t received a ticket, please send me a private message and I will add you one!

Best Regards,
      Petri
      RedKings.com

pavanishere

NOOPYNOOPY is my id on red kings

steven boone

Hi. I havent got my ticket. My username is pokermafia95.

Hey…my usename is antilog and i’ve not yet received my ticket…please look into it..!

Sanat kaikini
      Participant

hey dint get my ticket yet..username sanu86

Hi guys,

Issued tickets to [Edit:] four posters above.

You still have time to register if you act quick – And don´t forget that first 20 PokerGuru players to make a deposit will get an extra $11 ticket!

Best Regards,
      Petri
      RedKings.com

Sanat kaikini
      Participant

got the ticket..but cnt register..its coming failed.

got the ticket..but cnt register..its coming failed.

Hi,

Is there someone else playing from the same network? This is the most likely cause of this problem as you can see the ticket. For security reasons two players can´t play from same location. If you are getting another error message, please send me a screenshot and we will look into it.

Best Regards,
      Petri
      RedKings.com

….and shuffle-up and deal! Good luck everyone!

We we will be having more Freerolls and added tournaments next week and also have some nice promotions starting, so keep checking our thread!

Best Regards,
      Petri
      RedKings.com

I am not able to open redkings.. Not able to connect to the Ongame network…

it says update failed.. ANy idea???

HELP!!!!

Hi samohhh,

My apologies for the problems you have had – and the slow reply, went offline after the tournament started.

I´m happy see that you managed to get in and are doing well 🙂 If you have such problems in future, please take a acreenshot of the issue/error message and contact our support and our technical department will look into it. Most common reason for such issues is either in the connection between your computer and our servers, or the firewall settings on your computer. I recommend that the first thing you od is to check your firewall.

Best Regards,
      Petri
      RedKings.com

Poker Guru
      Participant

Congratulations gameover183 for winning the PokerGuru $250 Freeroll and all the other members who made it in the money!!

Special thanks to all players for participating 🙂

Thanks PokerGuru!!
      Kind of an embarrassing finish though…
      Sorry dexter 13 for that bad bad beat…you played better than me…
      And thanks RedKing for the exciting freeroll!!
      Looking forward to playing some more poker with my fellow countrymen!!

well it was an awesome game………..u played really well bro…….u proved tremendously lucky……..and last pokerguru thanks for hosting such an outstanding tournament………

Sourav Roy

hey guys,

i finshd in 8th……lost my major stack with qq vs duces….he got a 3 of a kind of of duce.and we went all in @ prefolop….bt cant complain,.this is poker..after all its a nice game.grt players were there..thnks to poker guru…ROY

Michal Strba

hey …..congrats to all winners….thanks pokerguru for organizing such a lovely event…

Hi guys,

I would like you all to take a look at our next promotion – Points per Day 13. As the name suggests, this is the 13th time we run this promotion and it has always been super popular within players from all levels. The beauty of PPD is that you race ONLY against yourself!

This means that you don´t have to play much at all and you still can win up to $250 AND collect bonuses at the same time!

Also, remember that we still have free $11 tournament tickets left if you make your first deposit by the end of the month!

Points per Day 13

Level 1 – Each day if you earn 25 player points you earn 1 Race point.

Level 2 – Each day if you earn 50 player points you earn 1 Race point.

Level 3 – Each day if you are one of the top 300 players in our Daily leaderboard you earn 1 Race point.

Level 4 – Each day if you are one of the top 75 players in our Daily leaderboard you earn 1 Race point.

(Tried to add the prize table here but it comes out unreadable, check the prizes from the link below!)

AND 3x 3-Days Poinst Races, Hands Race Wednesdays and Tournament Thursdays!! – The easiest Race ever!

Check the DETAILS, PRIZES and REGISTER to the level of your choice!!!

Best Regards,
      Petri
      RedKings.com

Hi guys,

We have a lot of new promotions coming up next month, for example:

$10,000 FishMarket – make your first deposit and you will get a free ticket to this great value tournament!

Also we will host a Pre Fishmarket Freeroll 31.3 with $300 and 5 FishMarket tickets in the prizepool!

You should also check out the Points per Day, which is probably the easiest Race in the world, and specially designed for players wo can´t play 6 hours everyday!

Best Regards,
      Petri
      RedKings.com

Viewing 56 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]
[bsa_pro_ad_space id=1]