Online poker (money money money)

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      suraj chaddi

Hi frends…..iam from Hyderabad……..newbie in this website.

I actually need all ur assistance and guidance to play online poker…for real money..

My experince is just playing zynga and i have done well in zynga………Now id like to start playing in websites like pokerstars…..Plz some one explain me which websites are best for indians to play safe.And is it really possible to withdraw money evry month….???and which card shd i take ..entropay or neteller…….:confused:

Lot of doubts to be cleared…..This website seems to have developed in poker arts…and lot of pageviews….

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Suraj!

Welcome to the community!

Well you can check out the Online Poker Section here where we have a compilation of the top rooms for Indians to play poker.

Entropay, Neteller and Moneybookers are all safe and relatively widely accepted. Cashouts at all top sites are safe, fast and convenient.

Read more on Neteller here.

Read more on Moneybookers here.

Rajat Agarwal
      Keymaster

Hi Suraj,

Great to have you as a member at PokerGuru. Do let us know if you have any doubts. The site is presently undergoing maintenance due to which some temporary suspension of service may take place but we hope to restore all features by tomorrow.

Rgds,
      Rajat

Welcome to the community nice to have you on board well why don’t you give me a call i will help you out you can call me on my number 09423301742 …

mary derra

welcome 🙂

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]

PokerGuru - The ONE Stop for Indian Poker Players

Follow us on social media
[easy-followers title="Social Followers" total_type="text_before" columns="row" template="metro"]
[bsa_pro_ad_space id=1]