Sunday 2k Rebuy
      Monday 2k +500 bounty Freezeout
      Tuesday 2k Turbo Re-Entry
      Wednesday 2k Double shootout (9 handed)
      Thursday 3k Rebuy
      Friday 15k 6 Max High Roller
      Saturday 10K Main Event (Re-Entry)
      Sunday Main Event Final table (3pm); 2K Freezeout

I like it. I’m sure there’s lot of ppl on the forum and otherwise who dont rly hav a big enough roll to play most live series cause the cumulative buyins for 3-4 events alone is fairly high. Lot of these ppl wud love a series like this plus there’s enough events to make it worth anybody’s time. The event is unique and I’m sure even many regulars wud love to play because of the possibly juicy fields and prizepools. The event wud be unique too. I think if this is marketed properly, it cud get a really gud response and bring in a lot of ppl who avoid going to Goa otherwise.

Anonymous

cant wait.. As always pokerguru delivers when it comes to value :).. 2 questions.. are there gonna be guarentees for these events? and are they rake free as well?

PGT Micros make me wish i lived in Goa…..these are the perfect tourney’s for me but the travelling/staying cost to goa itself is way more than these tourny buy ins…. :/

Rajat Agarwal
      Keymaster

These will be rake free but not too sure about the guarantees though we may put up a main event guarantee as this is the 1st time we are hosting them.

@Acehighallin
      : the staying and travelling costs will not be more than the buy-ins and we will try to assist all interested players to get best rate affordable accommodation in Goa.

Finally, A highroller That I can play in, weeeeeee… BR builders like these never hurt nobody, hope there are some massive guarantees , at least on the rebuy events. DO you plan on doing it this year itself ?

Rajat Agarwal
      Keymaster

@$$TotheMFingROLL$$: We cannot commit on the MASSIVE gaurantees since these will be the 1st series of its kind in the country. As for the dates, we will announce them soon but we want to keep them at a time when its not very expensive for the target audience i.e. students etc to visit and stay in Goa for 10 days.

rajat please check PM

hmmm…interesting….so prateek eh..?

@rajat
      thats for the info…hopefully i can play my 1st live poker game now(PGT Micros)

wiee.. the dream series.. understand its difficult for the poker room, but only if it could happen in a space of 5 days (i.e all the above 10-12 odd tourneys; 2 tourneys a day for 5 days), that would be just PERFECT!!!!

Sanat kaikini
      Participant

oh yes. two tourney per day will be so good.

Anonymous

is that feasible? i doubt

2 tourny per day sounds like a nightmare for the organizers…..

Arjun Parmar

awesome PG… u guys are always up for doing something different… its gonna do BIG!!! please announce the dates soon… Super excited… cheers 🙂

Awesome Initiative. A micro series was long due. This will def take the game to the next level in India.

How about a 500/1K R, 3xTurbo with a Big addon (something along the lines of the 3xTurbos on stars) everyday, maybe 3-4 hours after tourney of the day starts? would be interesting even for the players who generally would not want to play these stakes, and prizepools will be big imo.

Philip Burke

Is it not possible to hold a satellite in major cities for the tourneys. would also give a much required publicity for the event. I cant comment on the legal aspect, but a freeroll with the winners getting an entry into the m ain event might not be a problem from the legal point of view, of course it could increase the cost for the organisers, but it sure would give a major push to the game.

Anonymous

i doubt thats feasible as well.. who gets to decide which cities the freerolls will be held in 😛 and plus why take risks frm a legal point of view.. but a freeroll online cud be held or even paid sattys would be great!

i doubt thats feasible as well.. who gets to decide which cities the freerolls will be held in 😛 and plus why take risks frm a legal point of view.. but a freeroll online cud be held or even paid sattys would be great!

+1

Anonymous

How about a 500/1K R, 3xTurbo with a Big addon (something along the lines of the 3xTurbos on stars) everyday, maybe 3-4 hours after tourney of the day starts? would be interesting even for the players who generally would not want to play these stakes, and prizepools will be big imo.

+1

Sanat kaikini
      Participant

Will it be anytime soon?

Soni

This is such a great idea!! Looking forward to it 🙂

A super idea to bring newer players into the poker pool!

Myron Pereira
      Participant

try including a PLO event and heads up event if possible.
      many ppl will play a small buy in PLO event i feel, say a 2k FO.

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]
[bsa_pro_ad_space id=1]