Plz helppp!!! reg legalityyy ……

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      shravz s

hi all,

i wanna start playin wid real moneyy…till nw played Play money only….frankly, m not getting enough courage to make my 1st deposit…i was sure till yesterday…but i talkd wid my frnds and obviously got weird looks and vague answers in return….and now i find myself thinking about its legality again….i read the blog on young pokers and i read an article on hindu paper how a bangalorean poker player is making money playing on pokerstars and how he even pays taxes….

but plzzz someone clarifyyy…..tell me your real experiences plzzz….wat questions were asked when money was deposited in your bank account and and most importantly, what questions were asked when u paid taxes???? …were questions askd when u paid taxes on poker earnings for consecutive years???? what is the approximate amount deposited in bank and paid as tax???? is any CA’s assistance needed, if so hw much aware are they about poker earnings??? i am interested in only online poker….

n also i noticed that i have to submit documents when registering for neteller….how safe is that???

i knw its too manyy ques…bt plzzz lemme know your real experiences in the pasttt…..

shravz s

n 1 more thing, i am talking about online poker in India onlyy….i read in othr threads whr players won in othr countries….

sunny sen

n 1 more thing, i am talking about online poker in India onlyy….i read in othr threads whr players won in othr countries….

learn to spell and write proper grammar first, poker can come later

shravz s

learn to spell and write proper grammar first, poker can come later

i thought it was poker forum nt grammar forum…..m alrdy pissd enuf wid the mundane lyf m leading, i dnt need more mundane suggestions plzzz…..atleast nt HERE…..plz answer the ques if u can….n kindly refrain urself from tellin me wt i shd do 1st and wt i shd do later, i havent askd u abt dat n so its improper to give free advises which are irrelevant to situation…. n plzz dont extend THIS conversation as i am awaiting serious response n dnt wanna hav a trivial conversation about grammar and spelling….

Anonymous
      Inactive
      sunny sen

i thought it was poker forum nt grammar forum…..m alrdy pissd enuf wid the mundane lyf m leading, i dnt need more mundane suggestions plzzz…..atleast nt HERE…..plz answer the ques if u can….n kindly refrain urself from tellin me wt i shd do 1st and wt i shd do later, i havent askd u abt dat n so its improper to give free advises which are irrelevant to situation…. n plzz dont extend THIS conversation as i am awaiting serious response n dnt wanna hav a trivial conversation about grammar and spelling….

cherish free advise

shravz s

thanxx techdemo 🙂 ….

Shravz, you are right. This is not a grammar forum . But Please stop being a fool by using words like lyf for life. You aren’t saving much time or effort. And your lack of effort in forming proper words, has prevented me from addressing your issues, because neither do I want to put in the effort to help you out.

PS : No one gives a shit if your life is mundane . This is not a forum to share your personal life either.

saby

This is a forum and anyone can ask anything they want… if u think its below u to reply to a certain question ignore it…Dont go about insulting ppl… duno what you are trying to prove here by replying to the post not once but 2 times and then cribbing abt wasting time…this post was on beginners corner and looks like a beginner question to me. As for grammar not everyone is trained in English literature or manners but we cant help that can we

PS: No one gives a shit if ur frustrated with ur life…cos u wanted to be a kindergarten grammar teacher but could not make it.

Ha , you got me wrong. I never complained about the grammar. But if you are capable of using words like mundane and trivial, surely one can only assume that he is capable of writing life, instead of lyf. If someone is genuinely incapable of speaking english, there is no need to berate. But if he is going to make a lame ass attempt , and then just be arrogant to others, it surely does irritate me.

.Dont go about insulting ppl…

No one gives a shit if ur frustrated with ur life

Sounds pretty hypocritical . I think you might be frustrated.

PS: No one gives a shit if ur frustrated with ur life…cos u wanted to be a kindergarten grammar teacher but could not make it.

If this was an attempt at humour, pretty lame.

shravz s

guys plzzzz…n yaaa i dint knw dat in dis zamana of ‘y dis kolaveri di’ n chat lingo, ppl wud stil giv so much importance 2 grammar than content, esp in poker forums, whr grammar is hardly required…..yaaa if the presentation is veryyy difficult to comprehend or is defeating the veryy purpose of askin a ques, then plz sayy dat politelyyy, so dat i can reframe my ques…..bt plzzzz stop being rudeee n harshhhh

shravz s

but plz let dis irrelevant thing die…if u guys hav any info regarding the ques plz answer here…dat is more imp than grammar….let dis forum be about poker and encourage beginners lyk me to ask more ques…..if u guys r finding the way ques r aksd difficult to comprehend plz lemme knw, i wil rephrase it…..plzzzz lets stop here….if ders any mistake frm my side, i apologize…but let poker b our discussion atleast in dis forum

Kindly keep it cool you can point their mistakes but just don’t sound arrogant his a newbie you can just help him out 🙂

Shravz, you are right. This is not a grammar forum . But Please stop being a fool by using words like lyf for life. You aren’t saving much time or effort. And your lack of effort in forming proper words, has prevented me from addressing your issues, because neither do I want to put in the effort to help you out.

PS : No one gives a shit if your life is mundane . This is not a forum to share your personal life either.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]
[the_ad_group id="101476"]