Poker in mumbai

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Luv Gupta

Hello friends i have heard that there r some underground poker games running in mumbai, but unfortunately i m not able to find any,
      If anyone knows abt that or any group which plays poker in mumbai, i want to join them.

So if anyone knows can please help because every weekend i cant go to goa to play.

Thanks…….

Awaiting reply…..

😉 😀 8)

Luv Gupta

hey really sorry posted in wrong place…

richestuser

Hello friends i have heard that there r some underground poker games running in mumbai, but unfortunately i m not able to find any,
      If anyone knows abt that or any group which plays poker in mumbai, i want to join them.

So if anyone knows can please help because every weekend i cant go to goa to play.

Thanks…….

Awaiting reply…..

😉 😀 8)

hey Kailash… their is place in Navi mumbai.. where i played some 2 yrs back… it was a small place where they used to play Pool officially…. and poker unofficialy during night…. lol…. i have no idea whats going at that place right now since now work at New delhi……
      playing at such places is not safe also… because no authority is present in case of dispute…
      Best is to buy chipset from ebay…. and look for guys who play….. and Poker guru is best place to find such guys and organise a game somewhere…
      regards

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]
[the_ad_group id="101476"]