Poker Players in Calcutta

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      aritct

Hey guys,

I’ve just recently been getting into playing online poker. I’ve been playing on Full Tilt for a few months now. I’m currently based in the USA, but I will be back home in Calcutta for December and most of January. If any poker player living in Calcutta wants to meet up, maybe play some live games or heads up talk about poker strategies, post on this thread, and I’ll meet up with you.

pm when u get to kol

hey we are a small group of friends who play amongst ourselves during the weekends. i need help as the group is growing by the day and we have more than 40 enthusiasts ready to play on the call. y doesn’t poker guru do something to organise events here too???

Denny

hey we are a small group of friends who play amongst ourselves during the weekends. i need help as the group is growing by the day and we have more than 40 enthusiasts ready to play on the call. y doesn’t poker guru do something to organise events here too???

Possibly because it is illegal .. ??

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]

PokerGuru - The ONE Stop for Indian Poker Players

Follow us on social media
[easy-followers title="Social Followers" total_type="text_before" columns="row" template="metro"]
[bsa_pro_ad_space id=1]