Poker practice, read the whole cards / play blind.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Jake Witcher

nice little experience, durign the WSOP you can watch the live feeds without hole cards. now not all countries can get them as its on ESPN3 and country specific, however there is a couple of days delay and they are on pokertube. makes for an interesting look at the game and working it out for yourself.

[video]pokertube.com/free-poker-videos?movie=17584&title=WSOP_2011_25K_HU_-_Yevgeniy_Timoshenko_vs__Eric_Froelich_1_6&player=1&list=100

the upcoming Match between Jake Cody (thrid person ever to win the tripple crown along with Gavin Griffin and Roland de Wolfe,, get in there !) shoudl also be a good watch

Practice only really comes from playing a lot. I’m a professional on Full Tilt, but there are professionals on every site.

The best poker room depends if you are in america or not, i think Pokerstars and Full tilt, get the highest traffic, but i’ve heard cake is the softest. However, cake poker doesn’t have the traffic these sites do, so any limit above a $400 buyin rarely spreads.

Also if you are looking to really improve without playing, i’d recommend a training site like cardrunners or deuecescracked. Personally, Cardrunners is what i use but i’ve heard great things about DC as well. Watching really good players play and think is a way to supercharge your poker learning experience. They do cost a monthly fee, but in my experience, they pay for themselves over and over again.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]

PokerGuru - The ONE Stop for Indian Poker Players

Follow us on social media
[easy-followers title="Social Followers" total_type="text_before" columns="row" template="metro"]
[bsa_pro_ad_space id=1]