PokerGuru $200 Guaranteed Tournament (3rd April) at 888 Poker

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

You are invited to play the PokerGuru $200 Guaranteed Tournament on 3rd April @ 18:00 IST at 888poker. Exclusive for PokerGuru.in members, the buy-in is only $5.50. ThereÂ’s a guaranteed prize pool of $200 and the winner also gets a free ticket (worth $55) to the $25K Saturday Challenge

PokerGuru $200 Guaranteed Tournament
      When: Sun 3rd April @ 6 PM IST
      Where: Restricted Tab
      Buy-in: $5 + 0.5
      Win:

How to Enter:

1. For PokerGuru members who do not yet have a 888 account. Download Now

2. For members with 888 account. You can locate the tournament under All Games>>Tournaments>>Restricted>>Tournament Id 30358713

(Refer Screenshot)

Good Luck Everyone!! 🙂

Anonymous
      Inactive

BIG overlay and the added $55 Tournament Ticket makes this a good value tournament for all PokerGuru members.

richestuser

hey techdemo,

sorry… but i have a bit Dumb question….actually i already have an account on 888poker. i tried to register in this..but could not register..
      is this tournament meant for only those who have joined under referal of pokerguru.in?

Anonymous
      Inactive

@richestuser: The tournament is restricted to Pokerguru members who originated from pokerguru.in. We have forwarded your screen-name for inclusion and will update you on this thread if the request in processed in time for the tournament tomorrow.

richestuser

thanks a lot 🙂

arjun lamba

I’m not able to register for the tournament…my 888poker id is Aceymessi

Anonymous
      Inactive

@richestuser/AceyJuicey: We were unable to add your screen-names to the list as 888 cannot process them in time for the tournament today. We have forwarded your request and you will be able to register for all future PokerGuru promotions at 888 Poker from 15th April, 2011 onwards.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Congratulations to brointer, pokerustad and MumbaiMagic for finishing in the money.

Thanks to all participants!:)

Denny

Congratulations to brointer, pokerustad and MumbaiMagic for finishing in the money.

Thanks to all participants!:)

Congratulations to brointer for winning .. his game was brutally aggressive near the bubble with one sitout .. He kept punishing my limps and managed “not to find a hand” when I limped with QQ .. 🙁

Rajat Agarwal
      Keymaster

Thanks MumbaiMagic.

Yes thankfully I chipped up through a generous donator 😉 which gave me the freedom to play aggressive short handed.

Wilma Tan

You are invited to play the PokerGuru $200 Guaranteed Tournament on 3rd April @ 18:00 IST at 888poker. Exclusive for PokerGuru.in members, the buy-in is only $5.50. ThereÂ’s a guaranteed prize pool of $200 and the winner also gets a free ticket (worth $55) to the $25K Saturday Challenge

PokerGuru $200 Guaranteed Tournament
      When: Sun 3rd April @ 6 PM IST
      Where: Restricted Tab
      Buy-in: $5 + 0.5
      Win:

How to Enter:

1. For PokerGuru members who do not yet have a 888 account. Download Now

2. For members with 888 account. You can locate the tournament under All Games>>Tournaments>>Restricted>>Tournament Id 30358713

(Refer Screenshot)

Good Luck Everyone!! 🙂

Great! I missed this….:(

Anonymous
      Inactive

@wilmatan: No worries buddy, we are hosting another $300 money added tournament at William Hill on 28th May. For details click here.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]
[the_ad_group id="101476"]