PokerGuru $250 Freeroll on Red Kings

Viewing 40 reply threads
  • Author
      Poker Guru
      Participant

Join the PokerGuru Freeroll on Red Kings Poker to win a share of the $250 prizepool!

On 9th March at 10 pm IST, PokerGuru hosts a freeroll on RedKings, open to all players who’ve downloaded the software via PokerGuru.

Entry to the freeroll is obtained through the issuing of tickets from 3rd March and registration opens on 7th of March.

The PokerGuru Freeroll in the RedKings Lobby:

!! Special Offer : All new depositors will receive a free $11 tournament ticket in addition to one of the six first deposit bonuses !!

i just downloaded the software from here….il get the ticker na….thnaks…

Poker Guru
      Participant

Hi Sandy,

Yes tickets will be issued to all members from 3rd March onwards.

no sign of the ticket as yet….

Poker Guru
      Participant

Hi Sandy,

You will be issued the ticket by 4th March along with all other members who have registered for the freeroll. Members who register tomorrow onwards will be issued tickets on Monday.

Sourav Roy

I allready hav an account..do i hav re-dwnld that???

Poker Guru
      Participant

Hi Roy/Sandy,

Both of you have been issued tickets including all members who downloaded the software and/or played our last freeroll at Red Kings. All members who download now will be issued tickets Monday onwards.

Registration to the Freeroll have begun and you can directly register for the freeroll.

mgeorge8

Hey,
      I’ve registered at redkings under the name x_Ch3ckM8. Please do send me the ticket.
      Thank you.

I try to register for the freeroll but it says you do not have a ticket for this tournament.

Poker Guru
      Participant

@mgeorge8 and pratik : all members who have downloaded and registered at Red Kings on 4th March will be issued tickets on Monday i.e. 7th March. Incase you do not receive tickets by 7th do post your Red Kings id here.

Request all members to register for the freeroll early as any registration problems can be resolved in time.

Saumil Krishnani
      Participant

My id is saumil21, please issue a ticket

Sourav Roy

am regstrd…thnks………

Sanat kaikini
      Participant

i am trying to register with the ticket its not accepting it.

Saumil Krishnani
      Participant

I played the last tournament & still not recieved the ticket

My id is : saumil21

Myron Pereira
      Participant

just downloaded the redkings software, my id is pmZzzzz, pls send me a ticket, thanks

Poker Guru
      Participant

All members who have downloaded the Red Kings client will be issued the tickets again today.

@dark horse : what is the error you are getting while registering? Also kindly re-check for a green ticket next to tournament to confirm the ticket.

Saumil Krishnani
      Participant

I am awaiting my ticket to the freeroll…i played the last freeroll…please issue a ticket

@mgeorge8 and pratik : all members who have downloaded and registered at Red Kings on 4th March will be issued tickets on Monday i.e. 7th March. Incase you do not receive tickets by 7th do post your Red Kings id here.

Request all members to register for the freeroll early as any registration problems can be resolved in time.

I have already downloaded the software through pokerguru.in and played the last freeroll as well. I haven’t yet received the ticket. Kindly issue me the ticket.
      My Id is pratik88modi

Sanat kaikini
      Participant

yeah green ticket next to the tourney..error is “account does not have real money privileges”

My ID is ivajar
      Havent received the tourney ticket as yet!!!

hi my id is AAhellyeah i downloaded the software today at 1.15 am
      can i get that ticket plz…… thank you

hi my id is AAhellyeah i downloaded the software today at 1.15 am
      can i get that ticket plz…… thank you

Hi guys,

My apologies for the slight problems with the tickets and my slow reply.

We will issue next set of tickets tomorrow morning, and then again for few hours before the tournament for the late registrars 🙂

Best Regards,
      Petri
      RedKings.com

Poker Guru
      Participant

yeah green ticket next to the tourney..error is “account does not have real money privileges”

@dark horse: You need to validate your red kings account to register in the PokerGuru freeroll. Click on My Account and follow the steps >>Validate>>Update Details and Start Playing!

Saumil Krishnani
      Participant

Please issue the ticket…my Id is saumil21

hello.

registration the redking poker to the side through the link of the pokerguru but I did not obtain it always yet onto the 9. competition my coupon that to enter sporting event let me can.
      when do I get it?

redking name- 6vadvirag66

thank you

Hi.
      Dowloaded the s/w today.
      When will i get the ticket ?

my id is NPJEFFECT

Hi guys,

We have issued the latest patch of tickets this morning and will issue once more before the tournament starts. Please note that the ticket will be issued to you only if you have correctly registered thru PokerGuru. We have noticed that there are some of you who say you haven´t received the ticket and the most likely cause for this is that your account is not registered thru PokerGuru.

We will try to issue the tickets to those of you who have posted their usernames manually before the start of the tournament.

Best Regards,
      Petri
      RedKings.com

Lavkesh Jain

hey my id is akinvent
      and i registered at 6:30 pm thru ur site
      wen will the ticket be issued to me

hello
      I looked at it now but I did not obtain my ticket yet onto the competition though pokergurus I registered it fishily in.

Hi recently I registered in this site and download the Redkings pokerroom through your link, but still no ticket . I hope it’s not too late to play this tournament.
      Username : AK-47-BG

Saumil Krishnani
      Participant

username : saumil21

i have downloaded the redking sowfware and registered.
      my id is pokerpokioin
      plz issue me the ticket

Hi,

We have just added more tickets, that´s 81 tickets at the moment 🙂

Everyone who registed thru PokerGuru and all of you guys asking in this topic. We´ll issue more tickets for the late comers in a moment and you can also ask for your ticket from the support if you decide to play on the very last moment, but please make sure you get correctly registered thru PokerGuru links.

Best Regards,
      Petri
      RedKings.com

Hi,

My user name is samohh. Please issue a ticket.

Saumil Krishnani
      Participant

Thank you for issuing the ticket

“this post has been reported and is under review”

i hope so I receive a fast answer dares I do not like it very much if they sweep in

thank for the freeroll guys.
      i just won it….

Poker Guru
      Participant

Congratulations satishvasoya, pokerpokioin, inveigle, pratik88modi and KUBEER52 for making it in the money. Thanks to all participants!

Viewing 40 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]
[bsa_pro_ad_space id=1]