PokerGuru $500 Freeroll on PokerStars

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Poker Guru
      Participant

On Wednesday 16th of February, PokerGuru hosts a freeroll on PokerStars, the world’s largest poker site, with a cash prizepool of $500 to be shared in. The password protected freeroll starts at 10 pm IST and entry is open to all Indian poker players. All PokerGuru members will receive the password two hours before the start of the freeroll.

How to enter

Step 1

If you don’t have an account at PokerStars yet, click here to directly download the software and open an account. All new players are eligible to receive a 100% up to $600 First Deposit Bonus!

Step 2

Make sure you have an account at PokerGuru (register here) as you will receive the password in your e-mail inbox two hours before the tournament starts.

Step 3

Find the tournament by clicking on Tourneys -> Private -> Scroll down to 16th February to find the PokerGuru $500 Freeroll
      -or-
      Press CTRL + T in the PokerStars Lobby and enter tourney ID 363004327

Good luck everyone!!

Myron Pereira
      Participant

all pokerguru members will receive the password or do we have to register separately to get the password?

Poker Guru
      Participant

Hi Myron,

All pokerguru members will be emailed the password before the freeroll. You do not have to register separately to get the password.

Regards,
      Team PokerGuru

great see you at the tables..gl to all

Simon Mint
      Participant

Best of luck to everyone…hopefully everything will go fine without a glitch.
      +1 for having the freeroll on Pokerstars!

ashii00

hi pokerguru,

awaiting for the password for the freeroll ….

Simon Mint
      Participant

Hi Admin(Poker Guru)!

I have a problem registering into the 10pm PS freeroll as it will accept only Indian players.
      I created my PS a/c when I was abroad and didn’t bother to change it even though I’ve been in India since last year.
      I have requested Pokerstars to change it for me but they might not reply today.
      Is it possible for me to join the tourney as an exception today, even though my Country is listed as Taiwan?

Thanks for a quick response.

Cheers!
      Simon

Poker Guru
      Participant

@ashii00: We have resent you the password. Hope this helps and kindly confirm if you can now join the freeroll .

@BabyShark
      : Hi Simon, Unfortunately I doubt we can get you registered in time.Nevertheless we have forwarded a request to Pokerstars and if some positive response is received in the next 35 mins we will pm you. In future we will appreciate some more notice to resolve such issues more effectively.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi

I seem to be having some issues in trying to register for the freeroll. I can’t see it under Tourneys –> Private! Help, please?

Poker Guru
      Participant

Hi Rishabh,

Simply press Ctrl +T followed by the tournament ID 363004327. Pls note you have to be in India to see it in the lobby. But you may play if you have an account tracked to India (Country Option). Hope this helps and good luck!

Simon Mint
      Participant

@BabyShark
      : Hi Simon, Unfortunately I doubt we can get you registered in time.Nevertheless we have forwarded a request to Pokerstars and if some positive response is received in the next 35 mins we will pm you. In future we will appreciate some more notice to resolve such issues more effectively.

Thanks for the quick response.
      I didn’t realize the freeroll would be locked to a country until it was a bit late.
      Hopefully they can fix it soon…I’m sure there will be many more freerolls so I’m not too disappointed.
      Keep up the good work!

Poker Guru
      Participant

Congratulations to all the winners 🙂

APB1989

thanx a lot…

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]
[the_ad_group id="101476"]