PokerGuru Freeroll:Second Chance Report

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Jan Hlobil
      Participant

PokerGuru Free roll: Second Chance Report

97 Players registered for the second chance PokerGuru Freeroll. We saw all our previous top 3 finishers i.e. Siddhart Singhvi, Pratik Modi and Pavanjeet Singh in attendance to win a share of the $250 Prizepool and 3 IPS seats. With blinds level increasing every 10 minutes the game was relatively fast paced with several early eliminations. Harsh Borar *pokrnpokr* led the way most of the way with only Vinay Suchede as any near threat especially in the middle levels of the game when all previous winners had been eliminated.
      It took less than 2 hours to narrow the field to the final table which was dominated from the beginning by Harsh Borar *pokrnpokr*. Early eliminations were Vinay who busted by shoving pocket 5`s against AKo followed by Kaka who hit the rail when his pocket 88 were ousted by quad K`s.
      Pearljuhi and Pokrnpokr would begin heads up battle right after. Despite losing the chiplead to pearjuhi, pokrnpokr made several interesting plays, first off was when he shoved 66 against AKo which held for a healthy double up and to even the chips in play between and come down from 2-1 deficit. Soon after and just 3 hours after it all began, Harsh Borar *pokrnpokr* took down the tournament when he flopped middle pair and shoved with J3ss vs 55 of peraljuhi. The board ran KJ2. With no 5 on either the turn or river, Pokrpokr`s hand held up and he won the top finish in the Second Chance Freeroll!

Final Results:-

1. Entry to IPS Event 1 + $ 75 *pokrnpokr*
      2. Entry to IPS Event 1 + $ 50 * pearljuhi*
      3. Entry to IPS Event 1 + $ 30 * APB89*
      4. $ 25 *mpdjain*
      5. $ 20 * roy20255*
      6. $ 15 * bitti132*
      7. $12.5 *bajujain*
      8. $ 7.5 * Kaka_666*
      9. $ 5 * dharmasar197*

Congratulations to all the winners!!

Sourav Roy

hey everyone,

my 888poker id is roy2055.i got fifth place in the freeroll.it was my 2nd pro tournamnt..it was awsm….thnks 2 evrybdy..a bunch of good plyrs who plyd with wit was there….wanna thnk 2 pokrguru once again..thnks 2 jan…and IPS and each and evrybody who took part in that that tourney…..ROY

Siddarth Singhvi
      Participant

hey roy…remember the big slick hand…was wondering howcome u made just an okie-dokie call UTG with big slick and such big blinds…
      i surely fell into the trap thou:P…

Sourav Roy

which one sidhdharat.and wht did u mean???

Siddarth Singhvi
      Participant

I’m talking about the hand where u limped in with AK at 2nd position and i reraised u all-in…it turned out i was totally dominated…i had AQ…

was wondering howcome u just limped in holding big slick with such big blinds and so many ppl to act behind…

Thank you ……………

We shall try and bring you all similar programs in future as well.

hey everyone,

my 888poker id is roy2055.i got fifth place in the freeroll.it was my 2nd pro tournamnt..it was awsm….thnks 2 evrybdy..a bunch of good plyrs who plyd with wit was there….wanna thnk 2 pokrguru once again..thnks 2 jan…and IPS and each and evrybody who took part in that that tourney…..ROY

Sourav Roy

ohh!! yes i can remmeber that…i was intented 2 all-in at first time..bt i didnt do that i just waited and wntd 2 call an all-in…and yes i gt u….ha ha ha.bt u knw u r a awsm plyr…..i hav a lot of respect for u…..u did not just well.u were grt…keep it up gunner……….

Thnks and regards
      ROY

Alok Birewar

hey frnz… I finished 3rd in d freeroll for IPS qualification..
      r der any formalities as i hav not received any info after d tourney…plz tell

Jan Hlobil
      Participant

Top 3 finishers will receive email from the site admin for the IPS seats shortly.

Sourav Roy

hey jan,

i came fifth in the pokerguru freeroll.i just wnt 2 withdrw my prize money frm 888poker and wnt 2 deposit in pokerstr..so can i do that…???

Thnks and Regards
      ROY

Sourav Roy

hey jan,

can i withdraw my prize money frm 888poker.i didnt deposit any amonut 2 them…..i just have $20 there..if u ould tell me that it i will b vry thankfull 2 u.

Thnks and Regards

ROY

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]

PokerGuru - The ONE Stop for Indian Poker Players

Follow us on social media
[easy-followers title="Social Followers" total_type="text_before" columns="row" template="metro"]
[bsa_pro_ad_space id=1]