• Author
      Poker Guru
      Participant

Join the PokerGuru June Jeopardy $200 Freeroll on William Hill poker

When: 30th June (Thursday), 10 pm

Where : William Hill poker

Prizepool : $200

How to Enter:

1. Members will need a William Hill Account Created via PokerGuru to enter this tournament. To get a William Hill account click here.
      2. Members who have tracked accounts at William Hill or have participated in previous PokerGuru tournaments at William Hill can directly register. To register chose
      Tournaments>>WH Exclusives
      (Refer ScreenShot)

Good luck everyone!

If you have any queries, please post it over here.

himanshu978
      Participant

I don’t want to miss that tournament plz allow me to play in the tournament
      cos i m a existing user of williamhill so it says restricted to me.
      PLZ rply ASAP

Anonymous
      Inactive

@himanshu978: Unfortunately no modification or addition in the tournament at our end is possible and the tournament can only accept PokerGuru players with tracked accounts.

To, admin
      Sub : regarding other poker rooms..

if a touney happens in 888 or fulltilt…and like my account is not via pokerguru but on my own then will i able to play freerolls ..??

Anonymous
      Inactive

@yogi: The restriction depends on the promotion. Its always best for members to have tracked accounts via PokerGuru so that they dont miss any freeroll but sometimes we do host open freerolls for all our members too!

My ID is krunalc, When I try to register they give some error saying please contact customer care ..

Anonymous
      Inactive

@jackseo: Do you have a WH account created via PokerGuru?

Adil Memon

My ID is adil_memon, tried to register but it says contact customer support. My WH account is not VIA Poker Guru.

Poker Guru
      Participant

@Adil66766 only William Hill accounts tracked via PokerGuru can participate in this tournament.We are presently undergoing system maintenance and some disruption in forum and blogging features like posting or commenting may arise in the next 24 hours and we request all of you to bear with us.

Thank you for your co-operation!

Poker Guru
      Participant

Congratulations Pankaj “PjM551” for winning the PokerGuru June Jeopardy $200 Freeroll on William Hill Poker. He ran into a field of 103 players to emerge victorious. Well played all others who made in the money. Special thanks to all the players for participating.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]
[the_ad_group id="101476"]