PokerGuru May Mayhem $250 Freeroll and $300 Added Tournament on William Hill

Viewing 30 reply threads
  • Author
      Poker Guru
      Participant

PokerGuru May Mayhem $250 freeroll on 14th May at William Hill Poker

Join the PokerGuru May Mayhem $250 Freeroll on William Hill Poker on 14th May (Saturday) at 10pm

How to enter

1.If you donÂ’t have an account at William Hill yet, click here to open an account. All new players tracked via PokerGuru are also eligible to receive a 100% up to $1000 first deposit bonus!

2.Find the tournament by clicking on Tournaments >>Freerolls and search for PokerGuru May Mayhem Freeroll on 14th May
      (Refer Screenshot)

Pokerguru May Mayhem $300 Added Tournament on 28th May at William Hill Poker

You are invited to play the PokerGuru $300 Added Tournament on 28th May @ 22.00 IST at William Hill Poker. Exclusive for PokerGuru members.

Buy-in: $2.20

How to Enter:

1 For PokerGuru members who do not have a William Hill account can get one here.

2 You can locate the tournament under Tournaments>>WH Exclusives
      (Refer screenshot)

Good Luck!
      If you have any queries please feel free to post it here.

i already have an account on william hill..am i eligible..??
      do i need to gv the screen name..??

Poker Guru
      Participant

@sandy.manufan: Only members who follow the instructions and link above to create a William Hill account are eligible for the freeroll and tournament.

I just opened an account William Hill with username as ‘cludmv’.. register me for the freeroll !!

Registered for the freeroll successfully !! 🙂

Poker Guru
      Participant

@sk8erboyash: good luck!

hi,
      y cant i enter the william hill free roll tournament

user shotrockt

Poker Guru
      Participant

@shotrockt: Hi, Did you follow the instructions in the post above?

hi,
      i tried clicking register on the freeroll for the 14th of may and it said sorry unable to regiter. contact for support

Poker Guru
      Participant

@shotrockt: Did you download the poker client via the link in the post above?

no, i had it installed from before.
      I don’t think i can download it again and re-register.
      Is there anyway i can be a part of this.
      Thanks for ur help

Poker Guru
      Participant

@shotrockt: Unfortunately this freeroll is only for PokerGuru members who have a William Hill account by originating via PokerGuru.

thanks

What is the IST for the freeroll ??

Poker Guru
      Participant

The Freeroll begins at 10PM IST

Anoop Thomas
      Participant

so we cant join if we already have an account in william hill???

Anonymous
      Inactive

@psycomico: Unfortunately this tournament is only open to new PokerGuru member accounts.

I cant register for the tournament. i already had an account on william hill poker. am i not eligible??

Poker Guru
      Participant

@offline24x07 : The tournament is only open to members who make an account via PokerGuru

Hi,
      My nickname on WilliamHill Poker is antilogarithm and i am unable to register for the freeroll.

Please look into the issue at the earliest.

Thanks.

Poker Guru
      Participant

@antilog: The freeroll is open for members who register at William Hill via PokerGuru. Members need to follow the instructions mentioned at this link to sign up at William Hill to be able to join this promotion.

created an account with username nikhilroc please register me for this tournament.

Do we nee to use any promotional code?

Anonymous
      Inactive

@nikhilroc: You will be able to register for the tournament about 5 mins after creating your account at William Hill. Kindly re-try after a few minutes.

@antilog
      : No promotion code is required. You just need to download the William Hill client via PokerGuru to play this Freeroll.

PokerGuru May Mayhem $250 freeroll on 14th May at William Hill Poker

Join the PokerGuru May Mayhem $250 Freeroll on William Hill Poker on 14th May (Saturday) at 10pm

How to enter

1.If you donÂ’t have an account at William Hill yet, click here to open an account. All new players tracked via PokerGuru are also eligible to receive a 100% up to $1000 first deposit bonus!

2.Find the tournament by clicking on Tournaments >>Freerolls and search for PokerGuru May Mayhem Freeroll on 14th May
      (Refer Screenshot)

Pokerguru May Mayhem $300 Added Tournament on 28th May at William Hill Poker

You are invited to play the PokerGuru $300 Added Tournament on 28th May @ 22.00 IST at William Hill Poker. Exclusive for PokerGuru members.

Buy-in: $2.20

How to Enter:

1 For PokerGuru members who do not have a William Hill account can get one here.

2 You can locate the tournament under Tournaments>>WH Exclusives
      (Refer screenshot)

Good Luck!
      If you have any queries please feel free to post it here.

add me for frree roll
      nick name : coolvipul

Arya Bhoj

“A problem has occurred while trying to register for this tournament, please contact the customer support for more details.”
      This is what it says if i try to register.. So how do i register for the tourni..??
      Please Help..

Poker Guru
      Participant

@antilog: Did you make your william hill account via PokerGuru? It takes sometime for the same to be registered and we suggest trying to register for the Freeroll about 15-20 mins after account registration.

Poker Guru
      Participant

@vipulmunot/7kingqueens: Registration to the freeroll is open to all PokerGuru members who have downloaded William hill via PokerGuru. In case you have downloaded william hill as per instructions kindly re-try after 15-20 mins.

The registration process is automated and needs no formality at our end. Kindly ensure you download William Hill at the link provided in this thread or you may download by clicking here.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Congratulations Apurvaasim for winning the PokerGuru $250 Freeroll on William Hill Poker!

Well played to all members who made it in the money.

If anyone is facing problem depositing on William Hill than kindly call me on 9423301742 i will guide you with the process.

Poker Guru
      Participant

Congratulations durr danish Shaikh for winning the $300 added cash tournament and for all the others who made in the money. Special thanks to all the players for participating.

Viewing 30 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]
[the_ad_group id="101476"]