Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Poker Guru
      Participant

Congratulations to all the winners!! 🙂

Mario Borges

Thanks a lot for putting it together 🙂

congratulations winners…!!! nd especially to axemanarnab

@bacteria: Thank you very much, but all the players deserve a lot of credit.
      @schandra: Great game, you nearly gave me a run for my money. See you at the next freeroll.

My utmost thanks goes out to PokerGuru and the whole community.

…………. Keep raising, Cheers

– –

Yup..it’s gud..Cheeeers

Simon Mint
      Participant

Congrats to the winners…….losers better luck next time!!

Mario Borges

@axeman, my heads up game was horrible yesterday and to your complete credit, you outplayed me, good going. There was a time when i folded J 10 where you and arsh were involved in a hand and the board would have given me a full house. I regretted not entering the pot and wondered if it would come back to haunt me. It did, haha 😛

@axeman, I really had lots of trouble reading you..need to play more with you..lol

@xplod
      , I am really happy for you that you could make it to Top3 this time…

Congrats to all the winners and best of luck for the next game..this freeroll thing is really rocking….

hi congratulation to all to all player. I tried to find ftp from 5.30 till 7 pm but i dint find, some one plz how you people find the room poker guru room in ftp……/

Go to find tournament id and enter..for eg in this case id was 197198100…thats it

@akshay: I’ll take that as a complement……. :), any day i’d love to play.
      @schandra: dude that same situation happened to me twice, early in the tourny, but one thing i have learnt in all my days of playing is “Never regret a folded hand” that will screw up your concentration and completely throw you off your game.

Anuj Arora

@ axemanarnab : very well said dude… this should definetly help many to improve their game…. cheers.. n congrats for the win…

May the Flop bless your cards

Thank you tac

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]
[the_ad_group id="101476"]