PokerStars hijack Mickey ‘mement_mori’ Petersen

• This topic has 2 replies, 1,190 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

PokerStars hijack Mickey ‘mement_mori’ Petersen
      Monday 12th. September, 2011 kl.09: 02 – Nicklas Degn
      Another was added in the row of players on PokerStars prestigious Team PokerStars. This time it’s a Dane in the form of none other than Mickey Petersen, who becomes a member of Team Online.

Peter Eastgate has since April 2009 been part of the team at the world’s largest poker site, PokerStars. Since then, Theo Jorgensen arrived and now they get two then joined by a compatriot.

Yesterday, it was: the first published via Twitter that PokerStars would introduce a new member of Team PokerStars Online during Sunday’s WCOOP Radio broadcast and as I said then done.

The new member was none other than tournament phenomenon from Denmark Mickey ‘mement_mori’ Petersen, who thus may be said to have become something of a special birthday gift.

It is Team PokerStars Online, enjoy the Dane, who indeed himself is excited about his role as the new PokerStars affiliated.

– Are very pleased to announce that I join Team PokerStars Online, looks forward to representing them on the virtual felt and it felt right, Mickey Petersen wrote shortly after it was published yesterday.

vishal nayak

When it would be possible to see an Indian face signed-up by PokerStars 🙁 my personal favorite donkab0mber PokerStars are u listening

Anonymous
      Inactive

Donka REALLY???

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]

PokerGuru - The ONE Stop for Indian Poker Players

Follow us on social media
[easy-followers title="Social Followers" total_type="text_before" columns="row" template="metro"]
[bsa_pro_ad_space id=1]