PokerStars MicroMillions 5 and singles Challenge Main Thread

Tagged: 

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author
      richestuser

Hello everybody we will be organizing a Singles competition for MM5 here at pokerguru

Rules :
      1) all tournaments of MM5 will be counted for this competition.
      2) Winner take All competition.
      3) Last date to register is by 17th july2013 Midnight 24:00 hrs. No late registrations .
      4) Players will need to send Buyin from there own PS account..No body can register for there friends. If sent Buyin amount will be returned to account from which it is sent ( Just to make competition Fair )

Buy-in : 50$ send it to me bharatpoker on Pokerstars before start of 1st tournament 18th july 21:30 hrs, Buyin of those have been received are coloured in Green.

Link To leaderboard (This competition is scraped but leaderboard was created before start so its here )

current prizepool: 200$
      List of Participants (PS screen name) is as follows-
      1) richestuser( bharatpoker)
      2) Antilog (antilog)
      3) jdsaz( jdsaz)
      4) Ukii (Utkaarsh)
      5)
      6)
      7)

Gud luck

I confirm my participation. Let me know when to ship the 50. Would be nice to have more players in

richestuser

I confirm my participation. Let me know when to ship the 50. Would be nice to have more players in

U can ship Buyin anytime u want antilog … I am sure more players will join as the event comes closer….

everybody Please keep going through Opening Post of this thread …Since will be updating it again and again in next 20 days …
      Thanks

richestuser

still looking for 5th runner in this competition.. 🙁 … 1 more day before entry to this competition closes…

JAIDEEP

i don’t see the point of closing entries after 5th runner is found…would be better to take funds from 5 as GTD and let others join till MM starts

richestuser

today was the last date till midnight to register for this competition..let us wait and give 24 more hours for more entries…
      jdsaz..antilog..and ukii send buyins to me ASAP ..tommorow midnight will send final names for leaderboard..and we will start this competition with 4 runners only..if nobody else joins in next 24 hrs
      GL

GL guys, unable to join in, won’t manage to play too many tournys this time…

Sent the 50

richestuser

Sent the 50

Received

richestuser

Entries to this competition is closed.. Sended names for leaderboard ..Hopefully Link to leaderboard in OP will be activated by tomorrow midnight or Saturday morning max.. gl gl

JAIDEEP

Guys don’t u think the number of people is too less…don’t want to be a party pooper so i confirm if us 4 are at-least gonna play…not gonna be in 3 way

Guys, sorry even I feel we need more numbers to go ahead

Apologies for inconvenience

richestuser

Guys don’t u think the number of people is too less…don’t want to be a party pooper so i confirm if us 4 are at-least gonna play…not gonna be in 3 way

jdsaz whats the problem in playing 3 way ..50$ is not the end of the world…Their are much bigger prizes to be won in MM… moreover aren’t u the guy playing all the events… so how is this competition party pooper?

Ukii start being more active on posting on forum if u r looking to play…Hope u understand u r 1 participant among 4 …that is 25% of total participants…

anyways will wait for Buyins till start of 1st tournament which is 2 hours from now ..otherwise will scrap this whole competition and return BI to antilog…

JAIDEEP

Wow ..weird response…here i was saying i wont get out of this and become the “party pooper” and u interpreted it the completely opposite way… in ur terms…i wasn’t making 50$ “the end of the world ” bro…and y i didn’t want it 3 ways is i guess in sweet poker terms “pot odds”

JAIDEEP

ya i am the fish playing all the events… 😀 ….

richestuser

sorry budd for wearied response…may be i m too pissed off scraping same thing twice…..

let me explain u why pot odd theory is not applicable here…
      What is pot odd? when u flip few cards depending upon ur value in pot…
      This is a competition with 100 tournaments u r not flipping here for value …ur hard work will get u top of leader board
      hope u understand difference in both ..

richestuser

anyways good luck for MM 5 jdsaz buddy…may be scraping this best option here…

richestuser

sent 50 back to u antilog..GL

JAIDEEP

i guess no one on the internet just simply says sorry and let it be…

pot odds =flip cards

nothing more to say

richestuser

i guess no one on the internet just simply says sorry and let it be…

pot odds =flip cards

nothing more to say

yaa i m fish too buddy…. but atleast i m not backing out without giving a shot..even its HUP or 3 way or more

Hopefully u will ship few of those damm MM5 …
      will be railing u here on forum…

Hope u understand it takes effort to organize such thing… and even if its 3 way it is giving fair change to all 3 participants …
      with ur saying nobody shud play Head up sit n goes…since pot odds are way to less their..
      anyways gud luck again

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]
[bsa_pro_ad_space id=1]