- This topic has 0 replies, 1,226 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 6 months ago by .
April 28, 2012 at 8:48 am #25287AnonymousInactive
Road to 100 Billion Poker Hands: 80 Billion
PokerStars is on the Road to 100 Billion, and celebrating every 5 billionth hand dealt with a milestone hand promotion! The next stop on the way is hand 80 Billion, which is set to be dealt soon!
ThereÂ’s up to $1,000,000 in cash to play for, and to be in with a chance of being a winner, simply play PokerStars cash game tables and be dealt into a millionth hand from 79,700,000,000 to 80,000,000,000 (e.g. 79,902,000,000). If you’re successful, youÂ’ll receive a cash prize that could be worth thousands of dollars. If you’re good enough to win the big eighty billionth hand, you will receive at least $20,000!
How to Enter:
Milestone Hand Tips:
– If you are able to play on more than one table at a time, you will increase your chances of being dealt into a milestone hand.
– The size of the prizes depends on the number of VIP Player Points (VPPs) you have earned while sitting at the table. Try to take a seat at a table well in advance of the next milestone hand to increase the amount of your potential prize.
– you earn VPPs every time you contribute to a raked pot. The more pots you play in, the more VPPs you will earn.
There will be 300 regular milestone hands, and a final Mega Milestone in each Road to 100 Billion celebration. For the 80 Billion celebration, itÂ’s hand #79,700,000,000 to #80,000,000,000. Next up after that will be 85,000,000,000, so keep checking back to find out more.
Please Note: Hands dealt on Zoom tables are not eligible for milestone hand prizes. To win a prize, you must be playing on one of our regular cash game tables.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.