PokerStars Road to 100 Billion Promotion

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Poker Guru
      Participant

$750,000 in cash prize are up for grabs as the worldÂ’s largest online poker site gets ready to celebrate yet another major milestone- dealing its 70 BILLIONTH hand!

“PokerStars is on the Road to 100 Billion hands, and we’ll be celebrating every 5 billion with a milestone hands promotion!” reads the promotion page at PokerStars.com. “The next stop on the way is hand 70 Billion, which is set to be dealt in November.”

To have a shot at winning a portion of the massive cash prize giveaway, simply play at PokerStars cash game tables and be dealt into one of the millionth hand milestones starting at hand number 69,700,000,000 and ending with hand number 70,000,000,000!

If youÂ’re lucky enough to be dealt one of the hands, youÂ’ll receive a cash prize worth thousands of dollars. In total there are 300 regular milestone hands and a Mega Milestone hand to be awarded during the Road to 100 Billion Celebrations.

Here are a few milestone hand tips as seen on the PokerStars website:

Play on more tables – If you are able to play on more than one table at a time, you will increase your chances of being dealt into a milestone hand.

Play longer sessions – The size of the prizes depends on the number of VIP Player Points (VPPs) you have earned while sitting at the table. You earn VPPs in cash games every time you play in a raked hand, so the longer youÂ’re there the more you earn. Try to take a seat at a table well in advance of the next milestone hand to increase the amount of your potential prize.

Play an action game – Some games generate pots more easily, such as Limit Hold’em or Pot Limit Omaha. Playing these will help you to earn VPPs faster.

To learn more about how the milestone hand prizes are calculated or to start playing towards your shot at winning a big cash prize, click here to visit PokerStars today!

As always, stay tuned to PokerGuru.in for more of the latest online poker news, special promotional offers and important poker player updates.

Yup I won the milestone hand last night but got only 90 $ 😛 Was multitabling 0.01/0.02 22 tables for this purpose only, never knew I would win so early so couldnt collect vpps much 🙁 The winner of the pot got 180$

Couldn’t screenshot since I was multitabling, but you will see my name in the list of winners of the 70 billionth milestone hand 😛

Anonymous
      Inactive

Wow congrats Anuj…I think it also depends upon the rake u have generated 🙂

Better luck this time. P.S: The prize-money is higher this time around!!

Thanks mate 🙂

Yup couldnt collect much vpps since I just played 10-15 hands before I was dealt the milestone had.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Nevertheless a BIG DEAL and good to see a community member taking it down.

vishal nayak

congo anuj multi-tabling .1/.2 got u $90 tats fruit-full!

Milestone Hand Winners

http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/pokerstars-70-billionth-hand-milestone-w.html

Find me at Milestone Hand: #69710000000

Anonymous
      Inactive

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Simon Mint
      Participant

Guys! The 75 Billionth hand was dealt a few minutes ago…check out the prizes

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]
[the_ad_group id="101476"]