preflop JJ

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      Arturo

okerStars Hand #87531834333: Tournament #651011325, $15.00+$1.50 USD Hold’em No Limit – Level XII (150/300) – 2012/10/12 15:06:39 IST [2012/10/12 5:36:39 ET]
      Table ‘651011325 85’ 9-max Seat #2 is the button
      Seat 1: jetmukesh (20687 in chips)
      Seat 7: wyteeee11 (12462 in chips)
      *** HOLE CARDS ***
      Dealt to jetmukesh [Js Jh]
      wyteeee11: raises 300 to 600
      jetmukesh: raises 900 to 1500
      wyteeee11: raises 2499 to 3999
      jetmukesh: calls 2499
      *** FLOP *** [4c As 7c]
      wyteeee11: bets 5284
      jetmukesh: folds
      Uncalled bet (5284) returned to wyteeee11
      wyteeee11 collected 8808 from pot
      wyteeee11: doesn’t show hand

wyteeee11 playing tightly — vpip/prf 12/12
      preflop was correct or not ??
      is this fold correct ??

THIS PUT ME ON TILT 🙁

kya mukesh bhai.. bad play.. you cant flat 4b there.. once you 3b.. its 3b/c i.e. shove over the 4b..

edit: you can flat pre.. rather than 3b.. also imo..

I dont think he 4bet folds after putting in 1/3rd of his stack in. So 5bet shove or fold depending on reads. Also 5bet shoving makes him fold a few worse hands, that could be troublesome for you post flop, like AQ. and what kinda $16.5 tourney is this where you have 20K chips and are HU ? not a stt for sure, doesent seem like an MTT either, weird..

Arturo

ok later on i got all his chips back with JJ from same villan… 🙂 Weee…

Arturo

i have edited HH and make it short…..

Arturo

Its MTT,i made it short hh and currently deep in it
      ….

Its MTT,i made it short hh and currently deep in it
      ….

nah dont do that, stacks around generally matter.Do everyone a favour and please just use a converter instead of trimming the HH so badly. How deep are you ? get some PGMP people to ghost you or w/e. GLGLGLGL…

Arturo

3/182

nah dont do that, stacks around generally matter.Do everyone a favour and please just use a converter instead of trimming the HH so badly. How deep are you ? get some PGMP people to ghost you or w/e. GLGLGLGL…

not done.. just wrong..

@troll lmao …and mukesh with those stack sizes with JJ pre shove>>fold>>call….anyways ur deep…good luck…ship it

not done.. just wrong..

oops just checked out the definition of ghosting, I did not mean it as taking over his account or anything, just to rail him, and discussing tricky spots just after the hand.I agree telling him what to do everyhand is unethical, but discussing spots after the hand is ok I guess, cause I do this often. oh and I did not meant to include PGMP in way, its just that there are a good bunch of players, who he would know from PGMP. Apologies.

oops just checked out the definition of ghosting, I did not mean it as taking over his account or anything, just to rail him, and discussing tricky spots just after the hand.I agree telling him what to do everyhand is unethical, but discussing spots after the hand is ok I guess, cause I do this often. oh and I did not meant to include PGMP in way, its just that there are a good bunch of players, who he would know from PGMP. Apologies.

np bro.. coaching is good and best way to learn in fact.. but not in real time imo..

Terrible play Mukesh.

Not getting it in with JJ at this stack depth is beyond awful. This is very basic stuff and its really depressing to see the same fear based plays over and over and over again in these forums. Not once does anyone ever make a mistake on the side of being too aggressive preflop. Literally 0 threads in this forum have seen anybody in the entire PGMP program make a mistake by being too aggro pre-flop. My advice just learn from somewhere what hands can’t be folded at certain stack depths and number of players and please NEVER EVER fold under those circumstances.

And btw to all the others shove>>>>>>>>>>flat>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>fold.

Folding this pre is literally brain-dead. It is not an option and flatting is miles better.

Arjun Parmar

shove bhai…

i said shove>>fold>>call because if he calls with JJ and sees AK2 on flop it would be really tough for him to call or raise…so in my openion calling is worse than folding….and shoving with JJ with these stakes is always a right play…i would never call here

Your opinion is unfortunately wrong.

It is pretty terrible to base an opinion only on unlikely worst case scenarios.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]
[bsa_pro_ad_space id=1]