reg e-wallets and docs needed

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      shravz s

hi,

i am thinking to play with real money on pokerstars and thinkin to start with lil money….which is the best way to transfer money??

cant we transfer money directly widout using neteller/entropay/moneybookers??i hav a master credit card and a master debit card of HDFC….

how much is charged when making a deposit???n do we have to submit some documents when using e-wallets???how much time this procedure will take??

i knw its a lott of ques 😛 ….thanx a lottt 🙂

Anonymous
      Inactive

For PokerStars Entropay/Neteller and Moneybookers all work best..I do not think Indian Credit cards work.

For tfrs no charegs from E-wallets are charged. Only think will be the exchange rate to deposit from the card to the e-wallet of choice.

Neteller has a $100 tfr limit for unverified accounts. You will need to submit id and address proof to make it extended. The procedure is generally completed in 3-4 days.

Steps to Open a Neteller Account.

Steps to Open a Moneybookers Account.

Hope this helps.

shravz s

thanxx a lott techdemo 🙂

bt hw much will be the exchange rate???will it b hefty??i am jus thinking to start wid lower amounts initiallyy…

shravz s

the links given r veryy helpful….thanxxx 🙂

shravz s

i read in the forums that while cashing out, cheques are sent to users as net+ cards aren’t issued in India….n that there are issues when cheques are issued in USD currency….while opening acct is it ok if i choose INR as account currency???or will i face any issues while transferring funds to poker sites????

Anonymous
      Inactive

Choosing INR has a disadvantage that the exchange rate fee is charged every time you want to cashout. Better to open an account in USD imo.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]
[the_ad_group id="101476"]