Seat at Aces for cut price

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      APB1989

hey friends i won the Aces seat at VC freeroll but wont be able to make it this time…So i am ready to give my seat to any of my pokerguru friendz for a cut price…I have contacted Adi regarding this and he said that i m allowed to transfer my seat once…So anyone who has a Net teller account and is interested plz reply quickly…

“APB1989”

Siddarth Singhvi
      Participant

hey APB..I’m interested..so whats the cut price?

APB1989

plz contact me on 9921242034 if interested…

Simon Mint

I’m surprised you were allowed to transfer a seat you won on a freeroll.
      I was told that transfers were strictly not allowed and that they would use that seat as a prize in future freerolls.
      But good for you man!

hey friends i won the Aces seat at 888.com freeroll but wont be able to make it this time…So i am ready to give my seat to any of my pokerguru friendz for a cut price…I have contacted Rajat Agarwal regarding this and he said that i m allowed to transfer my seat once…So anyone who is interested plz reply quickly…

contact at [email protected] or gimme a call at 8084674475.

Pratik Modi
      (pratik.modi)

Poker Guru
      Participant

PokerGuru offers $20 to any seat winner who wishes to transfer the seat back to PokerGuru.
      Members now is your chance to buy these seats at discounted prices before they are taken!
      Transfers can only be made till 12pm on 18th November.

i am willing to transfer my seat…can u plz tell me d procedure fast…

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]

PokerGuru - The ONE Stop for Indian Poker Players

Follow us on social media
[easy-followers title="Social Followers" total_type="text_before" columns="row" template="metro"]
[bsa_pro_ad_space id=1]