Selling action for SCOOP

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Who all are playing the SCOOP ?? i’ll be playing some of the smaller events upto 27$ and would like to play the medium events if i am able to sell some action for the medium events like the 55$ to 109$ people interested to buy action kindly post in the below thread and i would reply at the earliest and i don’t mind other players posting about their action to be sold. i would sell 65 % action for events ranging from 55$ to 109$ and all the other smaller re-buy events i will play on my own. I will post how much it will cost if someone is really interested to buy some action. Multiple buyers are allowed minimum action anyone can buy is 10%

Below are my stats :

Username Games Played Av. Profit Av. Stake Av. ROI Total Profit Form Ability /100 Network Filter
      danish7 1,035 $6 $4 44% $5,860 Super Tilt 75 PokerStars

danish are u selling pieces of the “L” events as well? i think you would be playing 9L, 13L, 14L, 17L, 20L, 21L, 23L, 27L, 30L, 39L, 40L (total of 11 events for 343.5$).. I will transfer 40$ for 10 percent of these.. I know its not much.. but hey this will get the action started for you..

ok done whatever (low buy-ins) scoop events i play from today onwards, good to see we can actually sell action on indian forums.

10% booked – Vinay Suchede, selling 40% more for the low buy-ins. Post below if anyone wishes to buy.

transferred yesterday..

cool got it i’ll update over here once i cash in any of the scoop events

run good brah!! 🙂

well i really need to do so been running terri bad 🙁

Ok rest of the action has been sold thanks to Vinay Suchedev bcoz of his fb post Rajeev Raut has just bought the 40% wish me luck so i can make some money for you guys!!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]
[the_ad_group id="101476"]