Somebody answer this

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Skinny Rose

why is everyone selling cash online?

has it become impossible to withdraw because im planning to deposit.

someone tell me wtf is going on?please

withdrawl comes later, if you can deposit online through credit or debit card that will be a big deal….cuz i can’t, and from what i have seen or heard no one in India can deposit in sites like these through neteller or any other such sites….

Skinny Rose

whats the problem with neteller?

iv’e registered with them.

they’ve taken 5$ from my account and apparently have sent a reg code.
      once i key in the code they’re saying i can deposit.

is the problem after this phase?

its not working in India……or atleast i cant use it from here….i have tried all debit cards and a few credit cards

neteller is working fine for me… i use it with master debit card… VISA credit/debit both cards show problems with neteller

Its not because its become hard to withdraw, as long as you havent violated anything in their T&C ( like multi-accounting, colluding etc) it wont be hard to withdraw at all .The main reason is the convenience. Easier for both the depositor and the person who wants to withdraw. If you want to play online poker, there isnt a more trusted site than Pokerstars.

Hey, not sure if its relevant, but i came across ****** . They seem to be taking cash deposits through all payment methods for Indians, the rake is pretty low, the games are fishy , cash-outs are processed fast and they have good fishy games happening from 1/2 blinds to 25/50 games running regularly. Might be worth a try for anyone who is tired of playing online in these reg infested sites.
      Not to mention the highly complicated way of depositing and cashing out in these sites.

spam…spam everywhere

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]
[bsa_pro_ad_space id=1]