Suggestion for freeroll

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Simon Mint
      Participant

I have a suggestion for the organizers.

Why don’t we have a tournament with the top 3 prizes (Rs 15000) pooled in and award just one prize (apart from the normal prize money) so that it covers the Entry, Return Tickets and Hotel accommodation to Goa. That way the winner wont have to worry about the hassles of planning the trip.
      I think it would be a very good motivation for more people to join the freeroll as everything is taken care of.

Cheers and thanks for giving us the opportunity to play!!

Hi BabyShark,

What you have just suggested is actually a brilliant idea … I m not too sure if we can do the same this time around … but, next time for sure.

Thanks for the suggestion, it is well appreciated.

Cheers

Aces Unlimited

pavanishere

Enable a I LIKE option here…

good thought babyshark 😉

6pm is good…
      takecare ya all
      and a happy diwali

From my limited understanding the idea to organize FREE ROLLS is to generate awareness amongst poker players from Indian origin about tournaments being organized in India and to attract more and more players to the FREEROLL followed to the tournaments.

You guys are already doing a great job, keep it up.

Dear Prabhat,

Thank you very much for your compliments.

Looking forward to seeing you in Goa on the 18th.

Cheers

Aces Unlimited

Also, other than freeroll if you can organisemedium buy in tournament for the live tourney package , I am sure there should be a bunch of people interested.

Anuj Arora

@ samohhh : thats a good suggestion there will be so many players interested to play online for a live seat.. and specially when there is money at stake even the game is good play unlike freerolls where people just bully each other even with dead hand…

May the flop bless your cards

Denny

The full package – flights; room;entry fee etc for 1st prize is a great idea .. but works best for a freezeout tournament.

If the winner cannot afford the rebuy; then he will be up against it ,,,

P.S if it is a cash entry of $5 – $10 or so then VC please 🙂

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]
[the_ad_group id="101476"]