Suggestions on 6 max cash game adventure

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      saby

Hi All,

Hope the fat lady is treating you all well.

I am planing to start on my 6 max cash adventure 25 NL to 50 NL. I am going to play at most 6 tables so volumes are not that imp other than table selection choice
      With recent developments i am unsure of the site to go for.

1. Poker stars – Best choice as they will refund if India ever has a problem like US. But too many regs.
      2. 888 – Easy but no rake back
      3. Lock poker – good RB but anyone aware of the support and refund etc on this site
      4. Carbon/Cake – again not sure.

Any suggestions welcome

richestuser

Dear saby,
      Poker stars is the best site…in terms of rake…rakeback can be as high as 63%…
      regarding regs…it is the site which has good no. of fish too….
      william hill also looks good..recently started playing on WH… william hill is the biggest website for sports betting in the world..So dont worry of support and refund..
      Stay away from carbon network…
      888 is good.. but i dont like there software…
      never played on Lock poker..

Best of luck and regards
      Mukul

saby

Mukul thanks for the inputs

i love PS 2 but maybe its not ideal at this point for me since i have almost never played 6 max and each table will have 2 regs considering i will be paying in the evening India time. There were a lot of fishes before on PS not sure abt now after black friday.

WH might be a good option but need to get some info on Lock its on Merge network and has a 32% RB.
      Lets see should make up my mind in a few days.

hey saby,

the U.S. fishes never reallyy used to play at 8pm IST,,,the traffic between 8pm and 1am or so is not too affected…its the traffic other than that which are affected considering that the US fishes were there…

and in my honest opinion if youre playing micro stakes concentrate on being able to win inspite of the regs….coz they aren great..

i really enjoy these sessions. it’s not really about poker, it’s more an excuse for a bunch of mates to talk shit to each other. which is exactly the kind of entertainment i like.

sunny sen

Mukul thanks for the inputs

i love PS 2 but maybe its not ideal at this point for me since i have almost never played 6 max and each table will have 2 regs considering i will be paying in the evening India time. There were a lot of fishes before on PS not sure abt now after black friday.

WH might be a good option but need to get some info on Lock its on Merge network and has a 32% RB.
      Lets see should make up my mind in a few days.

Merge 6 max is reg infested as all US players and 6 max grinders are on there, unless you havesubstantial experience playing 6 max u shouldnt be playing on merge, ipoker btw is the fishiest of them all due to the huge number of euro donks

Yeah even i will suggest you play on William Hill there’s lot of fish waiting to get fried……

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]

PokerGuru - The ONE Stop for Indian Poker Players

Follow us on social media
[easy-followers title="Social Followers" total_type="text_before" columns="row" template="metro"]
[bsa_pro_ad_space id=1]